Title Techniques and methods for climate change adaptation for cities
Project Number 2013-1-HU1-LEO05-09613
Product National trainings (vocational training, professional days)
Title National trainings (vocational training, professional days)
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text Structured training course (set of presentations). The content of the training was based on the pilot case study and the good practice guide.
Description Structured training course (set of presentations) to provide national level overview on the know-how applicability and share Romanian and Hungarian experiences from pilot project experiences.
Target group Staff of water utilities, representatives of municipalities, city infrastructure operators,design engineers, authorities, vocational trainees and teachers
The content of the training was based on the pilot case study and the good practice guide.
In Hungary some of the the training courses were organised in cooperation with Engineering Chambers. In case of these accredited events, presentation topics were selected by Engineer Chamber, thus pre-selection criterium was done by the Chamber.
Area of application
Events in Hungary:
- date: 11.11.2014, location: Tatabanya, organized in Komárom-Esztergom County Engineering Chamber;
- date: 16.06.2015, location: Székesfehérvár, organized in Fejer County Risk management Authority,
- date: 18.06.2015, location: Szeged, organized in Csongrád County Engineering Chamber,
- date: 23.09.2015, location: Tatabanya, organized in EDV;
- date: 20.10.2015, location: Miskolc, organized in University of Miskolc;
- date: 21.10.2015, location: Pécs, organized in Municipality of Pecs;
- date: 10.28.2015_Budapest_Lurdy house, organized in Budapest and Pest County Eng.Chamber.
Events in Romania:
- date: 23.10.2015, location: Voina, organized in National Administration Romanian Waters;
- date: 23.10.2015, location: Bucuresti, organized in Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest;
- date: 27-28.10.2015, location: Timisoara, organized in Aquatim utility company