Title TrainCoDe - Developing senior human capital and promoting active aging through teaching and coaching
Project Number 2013-1-PL1-LEO05-37747
Product Training Needs Analysis Research Report
Title Training Needs Analysis Research Report
Product Type others
The main aim of the report is to summarize the results of the research carried on:
- to analyse the existing theories for innovative teaching/ learning models for adult training,
- to scan EU best practices concerning training programmes and methodologies in order to identify successful models for the carrier/change management and re-integration into a new professional domain as coach, mentor, start-ups etc.
- to detect the training needs in the participating countries /PL, CY, RO/ through interviews with a selected sample of target group organisations, stakeholders and companies' decision makers and questionnaire surveys with a selected sample of end users (over 45 managers dropped out from the labour market due to the economic crisis and managers retired).
Training Needs Analysis Research Report is composed of:
- State of the art (literature review and EU good practices)
- Training need analysis of the CY, PL and RO target groups
- Existing training offers and re-integration actions (re-integration into a new professional context too),
- Stakeholders and policy makers' perceptions in the field of re-integration actions
- Recommendations for customising the training programme to partner countries' needs in the in terms of target groups, training objectives and delivery methods.
- training organisations, business schools / intermediary organisations
Result Training Needs Analysis Report
Area of application
- training needs analysis
Product Languages English