Title InformaLea-Job - "The recognition of the informal learning for employees involved in the employment crisis, through the creation of a certification system"
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04018
Product draft of questionnaire
Title draft of questionnaire
Marketing Text ll questionnaire is the instrument to collect data useful for analyzing the humus in which to operate the service with recognition of informal learning of workers and to identify the level of awareness that SMEs about the importance of the enhancement of skills acquired informally. In addition, the questionnaire is useful for disseminating project activities and to reach potential beneficiaries and identify the SMEs involved in the trial.
To achieve the purpose of the project is necessary to know:
• the development of practical skills management in organizations (with particular attention to private sector companies)
• current levels of awareness of enterprises on the importance of intentional management of workers' skills and enhance their value within the company
• the instruments currently adopted and developed by companies for the management and enhancement of skills.
For these reasons it was drawn up a draft of a questionnaire which collected data will be useful to prepare a dossier on the history of the practice of management skills in organizations and a survey report on the levels of awareness of enterprises and related instruments adopted and developed to the management and enhancement of skills.
In particular, the investigation will affect the following areas:
• organization of the human resources
• presence of company profiles declined for skills, and systems / mapping tools of workers' skills
• eventual support of external consultants for skills assessment
• plans for skills development (training, mentoring, etc.)
• presence of methods and tools for the enhancement of skills acquired in the workplace (informal learning).
Target group smes
Area of application
Product Languages Italian