Project Type Innovationstransfer
Heute muss das Europäische Schul-und Berufsausbildungssystem mit dem Arbeitsmarkt eng zusammenarbeiten, um mit den veränderten Wirtschafts-und Produktionssystemen der letzten Jahre Schritt zu halten.
Go & LearNet zielt darauf ab, den Go&Learn Ansatz der Lehrer und Ausbilder (siehe www.goandlearn.eu) und seinen Katalog an Betriebsbesichtigungen auch in Unternehmen anzuwenden.
Allgemeines Ziel ist die Einbeziehung dieser Betriebsbesichtigungen als integraler Bestandteil in die bestehenden Standard-Lehrpläne für alle Arten von Lernenden (Schülern, Lehrern, Arbeitern und Arbeitslosen).
As technological innovation and globalization have modified the economic and productive systems of European countries in the last years, a closer collaboration is nowadays needed between the school/vet systems and the labour market.
This collaboration can be fostered through:
- integration of formal and non formal learning to induce a reciprocal contamination and valorization of the training capacities of both training modalities: the formal learning within schools and the non formal learning within companies
- a better knowledge of local and international economic fabrics, together with the discovery of professional opportunities and needs expressed by companies and by labour market.
Go&LearNET aims to transfer in the educational and school system the Go&Learn model (developed by the European multilateral network “Go&Learn-International catalogue of study visits in SMEs” with Region Friuli VG as coordinator), which foresees the development of a catalogue of training and guidance units carried out in companies. Hopefully, these training units should become integral part of existing standard curricula for all kind of learners (students, teachers, employed and unemployed workers).
Aims and objectives of the project:
- support the development and enhancement of networks between vocational/secondary schools and companies, fostering their training role and specific characteristics;
- experience initiatives of non formal learning for teachers and trainers through thematic seminars carried out in companies, promoting the inclusion of such training modality among the recognized refresher courses for teachers ;
- promote the experience of the “in company seminars” to improve teaching methodologies and guidance for students.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Erziehung und Unterricht
Öffentliche Verwaltung, Verteidigung; Sozialversicherung
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
The outcomes of the project were:
WP2 ANALYSIS ADAPTATION AMD IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MODEL GO&LEARN
>an Addendum to Go&Learn Concept (R5),an adaptation to the specific target group of teachers and trainers of the whole set og Go&Learn standard documents.
The document was validated in English version.
> The Compendium on the training and education system, and with companies in different territories (R6). The research paper offers an analysis of the local school and training system and the level of integration between schools and the socio-territorial production system. The compendium was producted in Italian and English languages. The paper doesn't include the hungarian best practices.
> Local catalogues for trainers and teachers. The local offer is nowadays inserted in the website
WP3 VALIDATION OF THE MODEL
> Leaflet and supporting materials to promote the project's activities and above all the In-Company visits (R8)
In each territory, was producted a Mini-catalogue, illustrating also the logical framework of Go&LearN and the partnership involved in, in local language, within a "unique frame".
> Handbook for hosting companies (R9)
The handbook is available in Italian and English languages
>67 in-company seminars in the different areas covered by the project (R10)
> a Validation Report on the Pilot visits was producted in Italian and English languages(R11)
WP4 VALORISATION AND DISSEMINATION
> a strategic document on Dissemination was shared among project partners, in order to coordinate activities, using the same tools and attitudes (R12)
>The project website and the intranet dedicated only to project partners are accessible through the same address: www.goandlearnet.eu (R13).
The website Home Page is available in all partners' languages, excluding Hungarian.
> The final conference (R15) was held in Bologna (September,18 2015).