Title Automatic control quality. tool system - AQUA.TS
Project Number 540500-LLP-1-2013-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product TRAINERS TRAINING PROGRAM
Title TRAINERS TRAINING PROGRAM
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text Learn more about the pilot training course.
The Trainers Training Program will include:
1. the common framework for the course with focused sheets with national needs analysis and reference best practices for trainers training in QA EQAVET/EQARF indicators;
2. the specific national;
3. the specific national program designed by each partner for implementation and delivery;
4. template for reports with the results of the pilot editions. The document will be available online on the project website.
Courses can be delivered at national level as a stand-alone specialisation course in QA systems module according the common reference framework a shared criteria for ECTS credit recognition, and a similar templatefor the description of the skills profile.
1. Public institutions dealing with lifelong learning and training programs
Regional / local (according decision making/policy making roles)
2. VET Provider institutions - training agencies
Tourism and catering specialized training agencies
3. Trainers and QA experts
Trainers (in particular staff dealing with monitoring and customer satisfaction)
External experts and auditors
4. Sectors stakeholders
Tourism sector activities/firms
At least on social tourism firm
5. Tourism services beneficiaries
Tourists and travellers
The main result will be the design of course modules in order also to train to the use of the Assistance Toolkit and the effective implementation of EQAVET / EQARF indicators in the tourism training and learning activities.
The partnership develops the curricula: co-designing the program and the educational framework.
Area of application The activity aims to train to the use of the Assistance Toolkit and the effective implementation of the EQAVET/EQARF indicators in the tourism training and learning activities.
Product Languages Estonian