Title Accroître les compétences des PME à l'exportation par e-learning
Project Number 2013-1-RO1-LEO05-28781
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Depuis le manque de compétences liées à l'exportation a été identifié comme l'un des principaux obstacles qui empêchent les PME de s'engager dans une activité d'exportation, le développement de contenus e-learning, qui vont être disponibles pour eux à tout moment à partir de partout dans le monde, va augmenter les possibilités de formation pour eux, augmenteront leurs compétences à l'exportation et augmentent leur compétitivité sur le marché international. Après la formation, il est prévu que le personnel des PME serait plus confiant et plus à même de s'engager dans des activités d'exportation. E-EMPORIO fait EFP mieux répondre aux besoins du marché du travail et la promotion axée sur la pratique et la formation axée sur les résultats non formelle.
Summary The SMEs in Europe constitute the core of European economy but only a few of them have exporting activity. The increase of the exporting activity of the SMEs has been considered as one of the main ways for Europe to get out of the financial crisis. The E-EMPORIO project contributed to the development of the export skills of the staff that is working in SMEs by providing them with complete, qualitative, results-oriented and practice-oriented e-learning contents that are accessible through internet from any place at any time and were adapted to the specificities of each country. Some of the e-learning contents and training methodology were transferred from a previous Leonardo project called text-e. The main target group was SMEs' staff but also another target group was unemployed people who were willing to develop their skills in order to find a job or start their own business (SME). The general objectives of the project were: to contribute to an increase in SMEs competitiveness in the international scene through use of innovative technologies; to increase foreign trade capacities of SMEs' staff; to minimize identified training gaps in exportation across partner countries; to generate dialogue among the trainers from partner countries and to promote the accreditation of skills acquired through non formal and informal learning. The specific objectives of the project included: to develop practice-oriented and competence based e-learning contents, especially developed in order to increase the skills of SMEs' staff in exports, taking into consideration the specificities of each partner country; to transfer these e-learning courses also to mobile phone applications; to provide certification for the skills and competencies that are going to be obtained through the e-learning platform; to transfer best practices and expertise between the partners; to consider the needs of specific target groups such as older workers (or unemployed) wishing to update their skills. The partnership of the E-EMPORIO was constituted from organizations from the Southern Europe (GR, CY, ES) and from the Eastern Europe (RO, LV, TR). The composition of the transnational partnership wass determined by the selection of key actors in the project's area (1 SMEs Association, 2 chambers, 1 SME in management consulting, 2 SMEs in innovation, development and ICT training and 1 organization in the field of e-learning and EU projects) with great experience and expertise in the field of SMEs training, thus facilitating the mainstreaming of project results and the sustainability of outputs. General Description of the Outcomes: Study on the Training Needs of the SMEs, innovative E-Learning Modules, e-learning courses, training of trainers. Impact: The e-learning contents and the certification facilitated the development and recognition of the export skills of the SMEs' workers, fact which contributed significantly to the development of the SMEs and of the European exports.
The need of implementing this project came mainly from two important facts:
• The SMEs in Europe constitute the core of European economy but only a few of them have exporting activity.
• The increase of the exporting activity of SMEs is considered one of the main ways for Europe to get out of the financial crisis.
The general objectives of E-EMPORIO are:
• To contribute to an increase in SMEs competitiveness at international level by using innovative technologies;
• To increase foreign trade capacities of SMEs' staff;
• To minimize training gaps in exports identified in partner countries;
• To generate dialogue among the trainers from partner countries and promote the accreditation of skills acquired through non-formal and informal learning.
The project had also a series of specific objectives, such as:
• To develop practice-oriented and competence based e-learning contents, especially developed in order to increase the skills of SMEs' staff in exports, taking into consideration the specificities of each partner country;
• To transfer these e-learning courses also to mobile devices applications;
• To provide certification for the skills and competencies that are going to be obtained through the e-learning platform;
• To transfer best practices and expertise between partners;
• To consider the needs of specific target groups such as older workers (or unemployed) wishing to improve their skills.
The implementation of the project has 4 main phases, namely:
• Phase 1: Research and Analysis
• Phase 2: Development of E-Learning platform and E-Learning Contents
• Phase 3: Testing and Finalization of the Materials
• Phase 4: Training Sessions
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Formation ouverte et à distance
Activités des Ménages en tant qu`Employeurs; Activités Indifférenciées des Ménages en tant que Producteurs de biens et Services pour Usage Propre
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Activités Financières et d`Assurance
Transports et Entreposage
Commerce; Réparation d`Automobiles et de Motocycles
Production et Distribution d`Eau; Assainissement, Gestion des Déchets et Dépollution
Production et Distribution d`Électricité, de Gaz, de Vapeur et d`Air Conditionné
Hébergement et Restauration
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Autres Activités de Services
Information et Communication
Arts, Spectacles et Activités Récréatives
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Cassette audio ou vidéo-cassette
Enseignement à distance
Matériel pour l'enseignement
- National Reports with the results and conclusions of desk and field research in each partner country.
- Comparative Study, which is the synthesis of the information collected from the national reports. It also include the conclusions that provided necessary input for the development and adaptation of the e‐learning modules.
- E-Learning Platform
- Manual for trainers and trainees - a handbook with information about students/ learners and tutors on how to use the platform, how to navigate, how to communicate with the tutor, how to solve the technical aspects of the platform etc.
- E-Learning Modules
- National and Comparative Testing Reports
- Piloting Courses in all partners countries
- Piloting National and Final reports
- e-Emporio Web Portal
- Project's Leaflet
- Project's Poster
- Stakeholders Network
- Dissemination Seminars
- Final Conference and Final Dissemination report