Title LEarning Outcome-oriented quality mobility placements to gain transparency and recognition of qualifications within the Tourism and Catering field
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-04022
Product Mobility Test Report
Title Mobility Test Report
Product Type others
Marketing Text Following the philosophy of agreement, rules and methods for the application of the ECVET system, the ECVET Model and tools were shared in individual mobility programmes. Recognition took the form of award of a full unit or part of a unit which are part of the full qualification. The unit (or part of the unit) was assessed abroad and validated and recognized upon return with the support of the local competent bodies.
The Mobility Test Report contains a report about all features of the outputs, concrete needed adaptations and changes and a general experience report about the implementation of the ECVET Model in the Tourism and Catering industry and within transnational mobility programmes.
The developed ECVET approaches, instruments and documents were tested according to the following methodology:
- Identifying students/learners who were wishing to get a mobility experience and their learning outcomes achieved abroad in formal, informal and non formal learning evaluated, validated, recognised, accumulated and transferred;
- identifying professional training programmes/learning agreements for the students/learners in relation to the job profiles defined in the project;
- filling out and completing the Memorandum of Understanding document for the own organisation with own requirements and preconditions;
- testing the practicality of the document directly on the mobility programmes for the students/learners;
- evaluate learning outcomes achieved abroad;
- customizing and filling the ECVET Certificate (together with the Europass Certificate) as additional document for students/learners after completion of training programmes;
- testing the practicality with issuing ECVET certificates from an employers and corporate training perspective;
- allocate ECVET credits according to the regulations and systems elaborated in the project;
- validate, recognise and transfer learning outcomes achieved abroad according to the National/Regional VET regulations and systems.
Target group Technical and vocational tourism schools, universities offering VET courses in tourism and catering, training centres and VET providers in tourism and catering, enterprises in tourism and catering, political decision makers on European, national, regional and local level, chambers of commerce and enterprises, trade unions, social parts and any other stakeholders.
Result Mobility Test Report
Area of application
The Mobility Test Report is used:
- To improve the common understanding of EU citizens’ learning outcomes within trans-national mobility;
- As a supporting document for policy development on European level (especially related to the work group for European mobility programmes and for education and training in the tourism and catering sector), on national and on regional level.
Product Languages English