Title Theatre as empowerment methodology for iVET
Project Number 2013-1-IT1-LEO05-03968
Product Implementation plans
Title Implementation plans
Product Type others
The implementations plans describe how the project partners intend to transfer the good pratice in their territories.
The implementation plans have been realised thanks to the active and direct involvement of local stakeholders interested in applying the good practice.
Each implementation plan reports:
- need analysis
- Added value of the good practice according to the main problems/needs you want to
- Main policies, programmes, local interventions the good practice can be referred and
- Description of direct and indirect target groups
- methodologies of involvement of target group
- learning enviroment and learning methodologies (vocational areas of reference, learning approaches etc)
- INTEGREATION OF THE GOOD PRACTICE WITH REGARD TO IVET
- connection with ICT and multimedia
- assessment of skills
- main obstacle and possible solutions
Target group Trainers, operators, public authorities, VET and school managers, NGOs and all persons dealing with learners at risk (or that have already) drop out.
Each partner has identified the main stakeholders in their territories that could be interested in applying the good practice.
They have planned together how to effective implementation the good practice, on the basis of specific needs and characteristics of VET systems and target groups.
Area of application Each partner have identified the specific areas of interventions withing the IVET system, as preventive or curative approach to drop out.
Product Languages English