Title Transfer of Reinicial Project
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66387
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text Transfer methodology of REINICIAL project, aimed to suport Seniors +45 to restart their career.
The experience in REINICIA'T project allowed to detect difficulties to relocate in the labour market to the group of entrepreneurs or professionals over 45 (seniors). Some of the difficulties faced by this group are:
- New users have not traditionally used intermediary devices. They belong to the "new poor", although traditionally middle class.
- Some times they found themselves in psychological difficulties or problems due to their situation. The professional giving support to them needs to boost and strengthen their resilience. The outplacement pathway, thus, should pay particular focus in psychological attention.
- Users have usually with family duties that make it difficult to undertake a process of international labour mobility. Employment and relocation technicians can not offer this outlet to which young people respond positively.
- In a significant percentage seniors't know how to use ICT tools, necessary to attach liability occupations: Personal branding, use of social networks for job searching, specific portals for high profile candidates, videoCV ...
In this sense, this project built an specific methodological approach based on the knowledge obtained about the problems and needs to be addressed in the process of repositioning the group of Senior unemployed. Thus, REINICIAL Project have facilitate the generation of know-how to train the body of professionals supporting and/or counselling the "senior's" group. Aditionally, the project developed a pilot training to test and validate the methodological devices transferred.
Ultimate goal have been to promote common methodologies and tools for action in the process of relocating Seniors at European level, as well as to improve the skills and responsiveness of care and counselling professionals in the process of relocation of this group with specific needs. Priority have been given to tools that help to increase senior's self-confidence, tools for job seeking through ICT and language learning.
This tools intent to reduce search times which can increase business productivity and reputation (RSC), thanks to the experience and skills acquired throughout their career.
Description The project have started on octobre 2013 and ended on novembre 2015 under european funding. It have been developed through seven work packages, including management and dissemination.
Access for disadvantaged
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Public Administration and Defence; Compulsory Social Security
- Project quality report.
- Benchmarking report: best practices in each country about senior's outplacement programs
- Psycological Care materials: includes general methodology for senior's outplacement; information ans resources for job seeking, enterpreneurship and social care; and a specific training module for reinforcing senior's resilience.
- New tools for job searching: training module about ITC tools available for searching job with innovative strategies.
- Directory of Internet Resources for language self-learning.
- Technical Training: materials for training trainers and professionals in outplacement programs for seniors.
- Web site www.reinicial.eu
- Dissemination seminars in each country