Title MARLO - Sustainable development of European rural areas through cooperation in marketing of local and organic food products
Project Number 2013-1-ES1-LEO05-66705
Product MARLO TRAINING TOOLS
Title MARLO TRAINING TOOLS
Product Type modules
Marketing Text The Methodological Training Tool in Marketing of Local and Organic Food Products comprises a set of materials on how entrepreneurs can use the marketing to boost their businesses and be more competitive.
The tool has been developed according to the results of the need analysis carried out by MARLO partners, and consists of several parts:
- Marketing "knowledge pills": 23 short learning units covering the basics of marketing, the overview of the current economic environment, introduction to market research and marketing strategies, marketing mix, branding and use of social media.
- Case studies, their aim is to show examples of good practices and successful stories of local producers/ farmers/ SMEs or entrepreneurs. The case studies show how these companies and entrepreneurs have developed different services and products and successfully promoted them, attracting more customers and diversifying their businesses.
- E-book: gathering pills and case studies in one, full document.
- Videos illustrating these case studies.they can be watched in MARLO´s youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwCUxmo1kslOT5-H3Xv6kw
-MARLO´s learners guide: provides the overview of the MARLO Training Tool and gives some suggestions on how to use the Tool either as a stand-alone learning resource or as a part of a training programme.
- Private Area: with relevant information about several topics that have been approached in the rest of the tool: organic agriculture, local products, rural tourism, etc. As this part is aimed at offering specific and adapted information for each partner country, it is shown in partner´s local language.
- Examples of cooperation, this is the last part of the tool, an improvement resulting from the needs detected during the training tool piloting phase. In this part, several real examples of collaboration between entrepreneurs and other organizations of both local food sector and tourism are shown.
MARLO Training Tool is available in 5 languages: Greek, English, Latvian, Lithuanian and Spanish.
It is accesible through the project website. The direct link to the tools is: http://lovelocalfood.jimdo.com/training-tools/
Rural SMEs- - farms, producers, tourism, retail companies - involved in production, marketing and sales of local and organic products.
Trainers and training organisations.
Anybody interested to learn about marketing of local and organic products.
METHODOLOGICAL TRAINING TOOL IN MARKETING OF LOCAL AND ORGANIC FOOD PRODUCTS.
Area of application Training