Title Entrepreneurial Skills Pass
Project Number 540311-LLP-1-2013-DK-LEONARDO-LNW
Product Entrepreneurial Skills Pass website
Title Entrepreneurial Skills Pass website
Product Type website
Marketing Text The ESP website aims to support the implementation, management and promotion of the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass.
The website has a public part, which is open to the everybody wants to get information about the project, and a sort of intranet which is a collaboration area for the consortium partners.
On or from the ESP website a user can:
- get detailed information about the project, its components, the benefits for the target groups and the participating countries;
- access the self-assessment platform and the online exam platform;
- go trough the list of members of the National Focus Groups set up in each country
- decide to endorse the ESP by choosing the solution that best suits the organisation/company itself (Engage, Support or Recognise);
- access the press release, the news, etc. and subscribe for the newsletter of the project.
The following features will appear on the website:
- An interactive map with the list of the participating schools
- Link to the Facebook page (all the students who take the exam can link directly to a facebook page and promote their results)
- Matching space students & businesses
- The exam in 9 languages
- A built in assessment tool in 9 languages
- A forum for National Focus Groups
- Project video
Target group All people interested in the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass and its qualification package.
Project website developed at the beginning of the project. Google analytics implemented since November 2014.
From November 2014 to now:
6,285 users (77% new visitors; 23% returning visitors)
21,376 page views
Contents regularly updated
Area of application Promotion of the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass
Product Languages English