Title Développement et implémentation de vidéo-clips multilingues pour ouvriers et conducteurs de chantier dans le but d'améliorer leurs capacités dans la domaine de l'édification de maisons passives / ConClip
Project Number 540032-LLP-1_2013_1_AT_LEONARDO_LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Dans le cadre du projet ConClip il est prévu de développer et de filmer huit clips vidéo instructifs (ConClips), chacun dans plusieurs langues. Ils montreront le montage correct d’éléments de construction et de parties d’installation typiques pour maisons passives, afin d’éviter les dégâts les plus répandus dans telles maisons.
Les ConClips seront disponible en anglais et dans les langues suivantes: allemand, croate, danois, français, néerlandais et serbe (les langues des partenaires du projet) et également polonais et turc (les langues parlées par beaucoup de travailleurs dans le secteur de la construction). Il sera possible de les télécharger d’un site web sur un téléphone portable et ainsi de les utiliser directement dans le milieu de travail, au chantier. Comme cela, ils faciliteront l’intégration de la formation et du travail.
As a consequence of the EU-'Directive on the energy performance of buildings' the construction business demands a high amount of skilled workers in passive house and nearly zero-energy building construction but still faces a lack of such experts.
In addition approx. 15 to 20% of 11 million people being directly employed in the European construction sector are migrants (EU and non-EU) with outdated skills and the existing training infrastructure in their home country is not sufficient to retrain them.
In this respect the project ConClip will develop and produce eight short multi-lingual educational video clips (ConClips) showing the proper fitting of construction and installation parts in passive houses to avoid the most common construction defects. The ConClips will be downloadable on mobile phones and on a website in English, the project partners' languages (Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Serbian) and in Polish and Turkish (relating to the main migrant groups in the construction business). With this approach the ConClips can be applied within the working environment and enable integrating learning with working by offering a training tool responding to actual labour market needs.
The project will also work on didactics and a methodology to integrate ConClips in formal and non-formal learning by using courses offered by the consortium members, associated partners and newly gained cooperation partners. Teaching staff and companies in the construction business (indirect target groups) will participate in workshops to get an understanding of ConClips.
Finally the project will commit at least one educational institution per project country to utilise ConClips and private institutions to finance at least one new ConClips per project country.
With a variety of dissemination activities – deploying construction companies, Economic Chambers, the media, construction fairs and public events – the direct and indirect target groups will be informed.
Four CONSORTIUM MEETINGS will take place – one each in Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Germany – to deal with specific work packages relevant at the time. Each of the meetings will last for at least two days and give opportunity to the partners to discuss the actual relevant work packages.
In PREPARATION OF PRODUCING THE VIDEO CLIPS, it is necessary to define didactics and methodology and consideration of ECVET and EQAVET principles. This leads to following steps:
* Development of a didactical and methodological approach for the video clips by elaborating a ConClip Video Implementation Handbook.
* Development of a didactical and methodological approach for VET institutions. In this step, a draft of the ConClip Course Implementation Handbook will be developed.
* Elaboration of a brief document summing up additional teaching material.
* Development of the methodology and contents for introductory workshops for employees/workers and teaching staff
* Following these steps, those existing courses in which ConClips can be integrated are to be selected.
THREE ConClips WILL BE PRODUCED in a first step. Central issues are the following:
* 20 most frequent construction defects: The consortium will commonly work, in cooperation with external experts, on a catalogue of construction defects occurring in low-energy and passive house construction.
* Training gap analysis: The identification of the most frequent construction defects also provides information on the shortage of skills in the respective sector. A catalogue of required skills and know-how will be elaborated also showing the steps to gain them.
* Built best practice examples in regard to construction defects: The consortium will also collect a maximum of 8 best-practice examples for passive houses and present them on the website.
In a next step, the three produced ConClips will be tested in working and educational environments: Craftsmen in the construction business (with a focus on migrants), site supervisors, planners, teachers of formal and non-formal training as well as students of both areas will complete questionnaires in the project's eight languages. The questionnaires will be developed by the consortium partners.
For DISSEMINATION AND PR ACTIVITIES following preparing networking activities are set:
* Developing a contact database including all indirect target groups and finding cooperation partners for the testing, adoption and funding of ConClips. The project will also connct with stakeholders and players in the migrants' countries addressed by the project, like Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Poland, Serbia and Turkey.
Following Dissemination and PR activities are set:
* Logo: for a recognition effect
* A Project folder will inform on the project content and its intended outcomes
* The website will contain public reports, the folder, the ConClip pages with the downloadable video clips and multi-lingual written explanations
* Informative events open to the public will (mainly) address indirect target groups and will allow feedback and discussion on the project and its intentions/achievements. Relevant media will be invited, stakeholders will be contacted personally by the CPs to ensure their participation and support.
Project posters are used for public events
The dissemination activities are set to create a network covering all relevant players in the field. This network will receive 6-monthly updates on the project via electronic newsletters.
The next step is TESTING ConClips WITH COOPERATION PARTNERS in the construction business and teaching staff by implementing ConClips in at least 2 educational courses and 1 construction site per main targeted project country.
After reflecting the testing results PRODUCTION OF 5 FURTHER ConClips.
Finally, achieving commitments with companies and educational institutions to FOSTER THE USE OF ConClips within their organisations as well as concluding agreements with companies for the PRODUCTION OF FURTHER ConClips.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Information et Communication
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Méthodes de distribution
The following results and products are pursued within the project:
* Training gap analysis: Gaps in skills among construction workers
* Preparation of…
- The ConClip Video Implementation Handbook – a document on the didactical and methodological approach and the implementation methodology which acts as a guideline on how educational video clips like ConClips can reach the direct and indirect target groups of the project and how the ConClips shall be utilised by the direct and indirect target groups. It also reflects the production process of such clips.
- The ConClip Course Implementation Handbook will be published on the project website as a pdf document in the mainly targeted consortium partners' languages as well as in English.
- Teaching material will be focused on a brief document providing information on how, when and with which intention to use the ConClips. Still, the central teaching material within this project are the videos, the ConClips.
* Recommendation on how to apply ECVET criteria on courses involving the teaching videos, the so called ConClips
* Production of 3 ConClips which will be downloadable on mobile phones and on a website in English, the project partners' languages (Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Serbian) and in Polish and Turkish (relating to the main migrant groups in the construction business).
* Presentation of the project in 4 public events
* Evaluation report based on feedback from target groups by integrating at least 2 educational courses and 1 construction site per main targeted project country
* Production of further 5 ConClips
* The exploitation of results includes:
contacting the relevant actors and players in the field and informing them about ConClips
implementing specific target group oriented promotion activities such as informative after-work events in bigger companies with a socialising background
achieving commitments with companies and educational institutions to foster the use of ConClips within their organisations
concluding agreements with companies for the production of further ConClips
Per mainly targeted project country (AT, BE, DE, DK) at least 2 educational institutions will be committed to implement ConClips and at least 4 companies will be found to fund a ConClip.
The consortium partners have strongly in mind to extend ConClips to other countries by applying for further funding within the framework of Leonardo da Vinci's "Transfer of Innovation" programme or other suitable funding programmes.