Title Soufflearning 2 - Expansion de la formation sur le lieu de travail et une approche de qualification innovante pour les PME
Project Number DE/13/LLP-LdV/TOI/147674
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Soufflearning: deuxième tour de la séance d'entraînement efficace pour les PMEs sur le lieu de travail.
Nombreuses PME ne peuvent pas envoyer des employés à l'entraînement avancé dans n'importe quel instituts parce que les formations offertes souvent sont trop loin des affaires quotidiennes. En Soufflearning les entraîneurs viennent aux entreprises et les partenaires dans le développement d'un concept d'entraînement personnalisé. Par le biais d'ateliers, des conférences et des médias sociaux et basé sur les expériences précédents ce projet a permis d'introduire la méthodologie, les meilleures pratiques, les possibilités de financement et les lignes directrices pour la mise en œuvre d'un entraînement orientées aux PME à cinq autres régions dans trois autres pays européens. La coopération avec les partenaires des projets précédents soutenu le développement d'une procédure de certification pour assurer l'approche unique de Soufflearning.
Ongoing lifelong training is a major key to professional success. Although SMEs and their employees face fierce competition their participation in training and qualification is below average. SMEs usually cannot afford to send the few staff they have to external seminars and even in-house trainings are difficult to cope with, since day-to-day business often does not comply with training times. A training concept for SMEs that is tailored to the requests of staff needs but also allows quick adaptations in training contents is one of the endorsed approaches.
Following the successful experiences of implementing Soufflearning – a face to face training methodology on the workplace – in 4 different regions in Europe (France, the Czech Republic, Italy and an additional region in Germany) the application of the methodology now was expanded to 5 more European regions in Spain, Greece and Bulgaria. The main aims of the project were
a) Eliminating deficits in training and qualification amongst employees
b) Training VET trainers
c) Safeguarding of employment
d) extend networking of VET organisations and trainers from more European regions.
During the Soufflearning process involved trainers acquired additional professional and social competence and sensitivity in order to comply with these demands and to really interact with the trainee, rather than lecturing a standardised training programme. As main impact it was envisaged to help employees of SME’s to have more days of training and help SME’s to be more competitive.
Experiences were presented to relevant stakeholders and aimed at continuing Soufflearning in SMEs with additional VET organisations. By networking between SMEs, VET institutes and trainers on a national level but also by involving previous partners from Germany, France, Italy and the Czech Republic a certificate procedure was developed and described to assure the unique Soufflearning training concept.
The transfer of innovation was performed in the following steps:
1. In the participating countries workshops were organized by the partners to present the Soufflearning concept to VET organisations, trainers and interested SMEs
2. Existing training material was reviewed, translated and where necessary adapted to the specific country needs.
3. To prove the Soufflearning methodology in new national contexts Soufflearning started with two pilot companies. Company specific needs were determined, suitable trainers chosen and training plans arranged.
4. A project accompanying website allowed - and still allows - the exchange between VET organisations, SMEs and trainers on national and international levels.
5. The analysis of experiences made in the pilot period allowed the adaptation of the training concept to country specific needs
6. In at least 4 more companies the Soufflearning methodology was proved in the national contexts
7. An ongoing coaching of project partners by the coordinator and an additional German partner as well as setting up FAQs guaranteed a low-friction transfer
8. Final workshops presented the experiences made in a broader respective national context
9. An international workshop brought together partners of the first Soufflearning innovation transfer project and partners of this project for an exchange of experiences and the presentation of the procedure for obtaining a Soufflearning certificate.
1. The implementation of an SME-specific training concept in additional 5 European regions in 3 countries
2. The implementation of individual staff oriented training and qualification in 30 SMEs in terms of “Lifelong Learning”
3. The qualification of trainers in a SME-specific training concept
4. The continuation and stimulation of the networking of co-operative organinsations and networks on the existing online platform www.soufflearning.eu and beyond to promote Soufflearning
5. The development a specified certificate for qualified trainers
Formation tout au long de la vie
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Validation, transparence, certification
Marché du travail
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Commerce; Réparation d`Automobiles et de Motocycles
Autres Activités de Services
Information et Communication
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Activités Financières et d`Assurance
Transparence et certification
Within the scope of the project the following products were developed and updated:
1. Workshops for the introduction of the Soufflearning concept
2. The manual for Soufflearning (guidelines, procedures, quality standards) as basis for a quality management in three additional languages (Spanish, Greece, Bulgarian)
3. Two newsletters
4. The Soufflearning website to support the Soufflearning approach in VET organizations and trainers. This included the editing of FAQs.
5. Workshops for the presentation of gained experiences
6. An international workshop to exchange experiences between partners of the first Soufflearning innovation transfer project and the partners of this project
7. A procedure for the certification of the Soufflearning training concept