Title Soufflearning 2 - Expanding the innovative approach of On-the-job Training and Qualification for small and very small companies
Project Number DE/13/LLP-LdV/TOI/147674
Product Soufflearning Certificate
Title Soufflearning Certificate
Product Type transparency and certification
Marketing Text A certificate handed out by the training organisation to successfully trained VET trainers in applying the Soufflearning methodology.
The text on the certificate is as follows:
This certificate is based on the participation in a train the trainer workshop of 8 hours, an on-site application of the Soufflearning methodology (at least 10 training hours in a company), a written report by the trainer and feedback from the trained company. During the training (name) gained the following knowledge and skills:
• the principles and methods for scheduling a training;
• the tools for the evaluation of customer needs, the achievement of quality standards and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
• about behavior and human performance and the mechanisms that govern learning and motivation;
• about group behavior and dynamics.
• build trustful training relationships with employees and management
• listen actively and translate the obtained information into concrete training plans;
• understand the responses of others and why they react in certain ways;
• monitor and evaluate the work performance of people or organizations in order to improve or correct it;
• manage their own time schedule as well as the time schedule of others;
• understand the implication of new information for the present and future solving of problems and for decision making processes;
• discuss in an open and unbiased way in order to reach agreements and try to combine different opinions
Target group Vocational Trainers, VET organisations
Result Successfully trained in applying the Soufflearning methodology trainers will be certified to carry out trainings under the name of Soufflearning.
Area of application Train the trainer workshops of VET organisations
Product Languages English