Title Competence Development in Health Precaution for disadvantaged target groups and teachers/trainers in adult education and quailification
Project Number DE /13/LLP-LdV/TOI/147 621
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The H-CoDe consortium transmitted a reference curriculum on "Without health care no employability" to new target groups. For this a new curriculum for trainers/teachers has been developed so that now they can adequately teach the new contents for the target groups.
Summary H-CoDe builds on the innovations of a 50Fit reference curriculum of a previous project on (www.rein-network.eu => 50Fit) and developed and adapted several training methods of health care for long-term unemployed to additional groups of disadvantaged people in the labour market. In order to improve the quality of the trainers training modules for trainers of disadvantaged people have been adapted and tested. This included a competence profile for trainers according to European standards (EQF level). That was the reason why the consortium developed a testing and certification system on the European level for trainers. Finally, the consortium developed general guidelines for health care in training for unemployed people.
The results of 50Fit are stated in the Compendium, the "Recommendation Booklet" and in the “reference-curriculum”. H-CoDe undertook the following activities on a process-oriented basis:
1. The needs analysis for the transfer of the existing curriculum to new target groups have taken into account cultural and targeted needs in both former projects and new countries projects.
2. Also the needs analysis has been done by using the former experiences of 50Fit and other related projects regarding the question what kind of competences do adult trainers in health precaution need to have?
3. The existing curriculum has been adapted to the new target groups which have been selected in the 1st workshop with regards on two “Learning Fields” and regarding the newest methods of didactical planning in the educational field
4. A competence profile for adult trainers in health precaution has been finished
a. The first main workshop of project partners raised a definition of learning outcomes; knowledge, skills, competences; the definition of NQF/ EQF-level hs been done in 2nd phase; also the providing of the conditions for the further national recognition of the course took part at the end of and after the project.
b. in 2015 we started the reflection of the results on a national level experts (3 per partner organisation); Then we made adaptations.
c. Common European expert workshop discussed the drafts and concluded a final version of competence profile at the beginning of 2015
5. At the end of the project the Curriculum development and course design for both, the new target groups and the train-the-trainer course took place: collecting training contents, creating and finishing the learning units, distribution of training hours, writing a training manual. All results are now downloadable from the website.
6. Piloting both,
a. The training for the “new” target groups in 5 organisations (GE, ES, SL, PL, TR) incl. evaluation and recommendations: This process has been finished in February 2015
b. the further training course of 120 hours in 5 organisations (GE, ES, SL, PL, TR) with each 12-15 adult trainers, incl. evaluation and recommendations - the course consists of 5 modules (à 3 days) which are organised in presence training (each with a special emphasis, like nutrition, sports and movements, corporate health programmes, etc). This process has been finished in August 2015.
7. The dissemination activities on regional, national and European level took place and will also continue after the project; the final conference in Barcelona was a full succeess (see information on our website)
8. Exploitation: the 6 partners will offer/disseminate the course after the project`s end to other organisations & EU-countries. The partners are in close contact with their regional education and training umbrella organisations or labour market agencies and on the other hand - if possible - with their national certification authorities. The partner Agreement has been signed and is still ready. This process starts after the summer holiday 2016.
Methodical key elements of the curriculum will be: Learning to learn and Self-efficacy.
Human Health and Social Work Activities
description of new occupation profiles
Product information Work plan, project-structure-plan, website, evaluation plan, newsletter every 6 months, project leaflet, Facebook group and other social networks; target-group-adapted curricula, competence profile for trainers for long-term unemployed clients, on a horizontal level with the competence skills, on the vertical level with different knwoledge, skills and competences of the target group; curriculum of training course for trainers; manual of the European Training Course; Pilot trainings; seminar for stakeholders in two other countries than the partners'; exploitation strategy