Title INNSENS - formation à l'Innovation par les consommateurs et les Sciences sensorielles
Project Number 539506-LLP-1-2013-1-ES-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Développement d'innovation
Country EU-Projets centralisés
Marketing Text Formation pédagogique pour les PME en Sciences sensorielles avant de lancer un produit sur le marché pour aligner l'innovation avec les besoins des consommateurs et leurs préférences.
The general project’s objective is to develop an innovative and efficient e-learning industry training program to focus on the use of sensory and consumer sciences in the innovation and the whole process of development of new products.
The main aim under this objective is to improve the innovation capacities and competitiveness of food companies by means of increasing professional’s knowledge and skills in this field.
Further objectives of this project are:
- To improve the quality of sensory training courses by means of the introduction on new sensory and consumers method contents more practical for SMEs
- To improve the efficiency of the training by means to e-learning as a way to reduce the training efforts of SMEs and increase the cost/benefits of the action
- To contribute to vocational training by means of new technologies such as Moodle, by targeting at participants relationship and by means of visual and attractive, exemplifying and visual content.
- To trigger at an European level and through this pilot training course others web based training initiatives in this field.
- to promote within SMEs companies the cooperation between R&D, marketing an sensory professionals in the process on product innovation
The main expected change, is the acquisition by the European SMEs companies of deeper and innovative knowledge to help them in the innovation product process. As a consequence, it will encourage the better promotion of Sensory and Consumers Science in the European industry. The development of the project will also sit the partners in a leader position to promote other innovative training courses.
Dissemination elements will also contribute to the aim of the project raising the awareness of the project results.
Description The relevant element of this training methodology is that participants interact via email and assignments submitted electronically. The course will combine synchronous and self-paced learning styles. The entire group of participants begin the course at the same time, and will be expected to cover particular lessons and assignments by specific dates. Course readings will be in the form of articles available in the e-platform. One advantage of this model is that participants will be able to interact with other around this European group via a course discussion board. Such interaction creates a synergism not found in totally asynchronous courses in which each student is isolated from the group.
Formation ouverte et à distance
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Formation tout au long de la vie
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Agriculture, Sylviculture et Pêche
Procédure pour l'analyse et le pronostic des besoins de la formation professionnelle
Matériel pour l'enseignement
The need to educate sensory professionals is a great challenge. Sensory information has tremendous strategic and business applications when communicated in a way that is understood so the project will impact all stakeholders involved in the project. The partners will market the training product developed as VET. This will be part of their regular business by means of their marketing force and channels.
The main product that will be developed by the project is the “Innovation through the Consumer and Sensory sciences” e-learning training course. This product will be used by the target groups, which include all the foreseen stakeholders listed below.