Title Innovative vocational training concept for promoting renewable energy sources in rural areas in Europe
Project Number 2012-1-RO1-LEO05-21099
Product Training procedures for implementation of Dynamic Evaluation model of the renewable sources
Title Training procedures for implementation of Dynamic Evaluation model of the renewable sources
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text The set of innovative educational material of the second lecture sessions should stimulate the cross linked thinking of the target groups by giving them tasks, practices and time for questions and open discussion. To give them a more detailed view on renewable energies some sample projects were presented by the experts of P5 via power point. The main part of this training session were the worksheets, which had to be worked out in teams. The second lecture session should meet the objective not only to transfer the technical knowledge about renewable energies to the target group but also to give them the tools to transfer business plans to the needs of their countries and find regional solutions.
he set of innovative educational material for the second lecture session consists out of presentations and work sheets. The parts of this set are as following:
- Open Questions (power point presentation)
- Feedback Worksheets (power point presentation)
- Sample Projects (power point presentation)
- First steps to Implementation (power point presentation)
- Worksheet Biogas (pdf document)
- Worksheet CHPP (pdf document)
- Worksheet Pellets (pdf document)
- Worksheet PV (pdf document)
- Worksheet Solar (pdf document)
- Worksheet Wind (pdf document)
- Worksheet Wood Chip Heating (8MW and 100kW) (pdf document)
- Timetable lecture session autumn 2013 (excel sheet)
Target group The target group consists out of the 12 chosen future trainers for every country. The material set also can be used by the future trainers when they held a seminar or lecture and also can be used by farmers, or rural association or any other interested people, by downloading it from the platform.
Result Based on the training methods developed by P5 with partners from the project, the Curriculum of the modules were elaborated in order to accompanying the Guides for trainers and Technical Guides of the educational training Modules.
Area of application Rural, education