Title tune in! Combating drop out
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-13-AT-0001
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Le projet "tune in! Combating drop out" contribue aux défis européens de hauts taux de chômage des jeunes et abandonnez relativement haut des taux de l'entraînement de VÉTÉRINAIRE initial. Le but principal du projet est de transférer et exécuter des approches, des méthodes de prévention et un matériel dans les pays européens du Sud et Au sud-est. Ces bonnes méthodes de pratique ont été développées par les écoles de production en Autriche et Danemark et sont basées sur le travail orienté de marché du travail a basé l'apprentissage et les tentatives de constructivist pour un meilleur développement de compétences de base et sociales.
Preventing early school leaving is the ultimate goal of the project "tune in! Combatin drop out".
It transfers successful drop out prevention methods and approaches (ie competence and labour market oriented work based training, devolopment of social and basic skills, self directed learning approaches and guidance and counselling measures) which have been developed and implemented in the Austrian BFI production schools to 4 partner countries in Europe.
Work based training while producing real products for real customers for the local and regional market is a powerful means of engaging and motivating young people, enhancing and enabling the learning process and preventing drop-out and reintegrating young drop-outs into formal iVET. Success rates in the production schools for young people entering the labour market, other VET schools and training and further education are high.
The consortium consists of 7 partners in 6 European countries. BFI OOE (AT), the coordinator is one of the biggest Austrian VET providers with extensive experience in integrating young people in the labour market (more than 600 trainees / Lehrlinge per year). BFI has established six production schools in Upper Austria in the last 10 years. The Association of Danish production schools is an umbrella organisation linking all Danish production schools and establishing joint quality standards and policies. These two organisations are responsible for the transfer. IFA (AT) is the internal evaluator.
FMA from Spain, ISQ from Portugal and ENAIP Veneto from Italy are big and well established (i)VET providers and Ozara from Slovenia focuses its work on training and labour market integration for disadvanteged groups.
These four partners are implementing the transfered products in their national systems and their own organisations.
All have very good conntections to national, regional and local stakeholders needed for implementation.
Evaluation of the projects’ success and dissemination of results are important parts of the project.
7 partners from 6 European countries work together with the aim to develop work based training methods and directives to the recognition of drop out danger and a workshop for teachers who work in VET institutions. On account of common exchange of views, these products should be created during the project term, partly anew, be extended partly.
On the subjects count:
- work based training
- constructivist attempts and their conversion
- social dialogue
- occupational orientation / strengthening of the selfvalue feeling / exchange of views
- use and spreading of the results
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Marché du travail
Matériel pour l'enseignement
Méthodes de distribution
* transfers the successful drop out prevention methods and measures taken from the Austrian and Danish production school approaches to four partner countries in Europe.
* gathers the adapted methods and materials in a tune in! tool box for European drop-out prevention and drop out reintegration together with further materials and methods developed during the projects' lifetime
* develops a "combat drop out!" guidance tool for iVET teachers and trainers
* develops a European train the trainer course for drop-out prevention in iVET which is based on contructivist learner centered approaches implemented in production schools,
* implements the train the trainer on European scale and in eacher partner country
* implements suitable drop out prevention approaches, curricula and / or methods in the partners’ countries