Title Transfer of innovative methodologies for the personnel of the medical transport (transport and medical transport) through the use of digital contents and training tools 2.0
Project Number 2012-1-ES1-LEO05-48167
Product "DEFINITVE "STANDARD TRAINING PROGRAM TO PERSONNEL OF TRANSPORT AND MEDICAL TRANSPORT
Title "DEFINITVE "STANDARD TRAINING PROGRAM TO PERSONNEL OF TRANSPORT AND MEDICAL TRANSPORT
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text Not applicable
The main objective of this project was to transfer the training references established in Spain to promote an appropriate professional qualification of the Sanitary Transport workers through the learning methodologies and tools based on the use of ICT (digital, interactive and visual contents and environments).
With this "Standarized Training Program" housed in the "Virtual and Interactive platform", workers, technicians and trainers of the sector in each partner country and other EU countries may be qualified with a self-learning, the E-Learning and b_learning methodologies aywhere and anytime.
- The ICT, visual images, digital contents, interactivity medium... improve the existing training contents in the sector adapting them to the current methodologies to work and learn and facilitate the development of the sector due to this activity is performed during the 24 hours of the 7 days per week, fact which difficult the organization and assistance of the workers to the training sessions.
- All training materials are in the different languages of partnership (English, French ans Spanish), to promote the understanding, use and effectiveness of results and improve the linguistic diversity.
- 17.1. M00. Welcome
- 17.2. M01. Driving and road safety
- 17.3. M02. Assurance working environment for patient and care team in emergency
- 17.3. M03. Techniques of patient immobilization and mobilization
- 17.4. M04. Transfer patient to the proper health center
- 17.5. M05. Basic life support (BLS) techniques
- 17.6. M06. Psychological and social support techniques
- 17.7.1 + 17.7.2. Addenda: Ebola virus (in this case, is impossible to send a copy of this video due to the format. But is possible to visualize it in the virtual and interactive platform of the project and in this link:
Link to Ebola´s Video
Protocolo para el Transporte Sanitario de riesgo biológico. Caso de enfermedad de Ebola
All training contents of this Training Program (the 7 modules of the Index) can be downloaded in the web: www.transambulance.eu with a free code WR
Target group Partnership, direct beneficiaries of the project, third parts, partner´s contacts
Result RESULT 17: "DEFINITVE "STANDARD TRAINING PROGRAM TO PERSONNEL OF TRANSPORT AND MEDICAL TRANSPORT
Area of application Training Program