Title Avoiding Collisions at Sea
Project Number 2013-1-HR1-LEO05-03048
Product Quarterly Progress report
Title Quarterly Progress report
Product Type others
Marketing Text Quarterly progress reports are produce at 3 monthly intervals by each partner during the project implementation in order to report their progress to project contractor and coordinator.
UoR is responsible for integrating data from all partners in one document. In that purpose UoR develop the templates for collecting information. In the project duration 6 quarterly reports are written:
1. Quarterly progress report for period 11/2013 - 01/2014
2. Quarterly progress report for period 02/2014 - 04/2014
3. Quarterly progress report for period 05/2014 - 07/2014
4. Quarterly progress report for period 11/2014 - 01/2015
5. Quarterly progress report for period 02/2015 - 04/2015
6. Quarterly progress report for period 05/2015 - 07/2015
Target group All project partners and National Agency.
Result R3. Quarterly progress reports.
Area of application The Quarterly Reports summarize the work of the team and its results/outputs/ deliverables. It is in line with interim and final reporting template in order to have prepared information for Interim and Final project report. It is reported every 3 months about project progress in order to avoid any kind of deviations and to be in line with the time plan. Quarterly reports describes the project results, progress in work packages, dissemination activities, influence at focus groups etc.
Product Languages English