Title INCLUFAR Inclusive farming - Transfer of concepts, experiences, skills and training tools for Social Farming and eco-social inclusion
Project Number DE/13/LLP-LdV/TOI/147619
Product R7 Three workshops and two presentations, at national or international Green Care seminars
Title R7 Three workshops and two presentations, at national or international Green Care seminars
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text Publications and workshop material to disseminate the experiences of enterprises and scientists working in the area of social farming.
Description Scientific and professional papers as well as slide presentations and information material.
Target group Decision makers and entrepreneurs dealing with inclusion. VET providers, organisations and institutions active in social farming and green care.
1. Slide presentation "Care Farming in Germany" by Winfried Schäfer, 11.10.2013 Helsinki (in Finnish language).
2. Professional paper "Inclusive Farming" by Winfried Schäfer in Demeter 4, 2013 (in Finnish language).
3. Presentation "Inclusive farming (INCLUFAR)" by Winfried Schäfer, 26.3.2014 at German Evangelical–Lutheran congregation.
4. Scientific paper "LIVING ON FARM A NEW APPROACH OF COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE (CSA)" by Winfried Schäfer presented 14.10.2014 at 4th ISOFAR Scientific Conference. ‘Building Organic Bridges’, at the Organic World Congress 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.
5. Scientific poster "INCLUFAR – Inclusive Farming. A new educational approach in Social Farming" by Thomas van Elsen, Gerhard Herz, Hartwig Ehlers, Winfried Schäfer and Klaus Merckens, presented 13.10.2014 at 4th ISOFAR Scientific Conference ‘Building Organic Bridges’, at the Organic World Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
6. Slide presentation "Tapolan kyläyhteisön toimintamalli" (Operation model of the Tapola village community) 13.11.2014 by Ludwig Kraus and Winfried Schäfer at the national workshop "Maatilat kuntoutumisen ja kasvatuksen ympäristöinä" (Farms as environment for recreation and education), Sylvia-koti, Lahti Finland (in Finnish language).
7. Theory and practice of inclusive farming. First Inclufar results. Presentation within the organic farming researcher's seminar 17.-18.5.2015 in Mikkeli, Finland. (Finnish language)
8. Idea and practice of inclusive farming. Abstract submitted to the conference "Maataloustieteen päivät" of The Scientific Agricultural Society of Finland
12.-13.1.2016, Helsinki, Finland.
Area of application Social farming and inclusion