Title Formation et Certification de Formateur Européen - CertiTrain
Project Number 2013-1-LU1-LEO04-01201 1
Project Type Partenariats
Status En cours
Marketing Text Training for trainers working in the context of continuous VET is not regulated in most European countries. There are very different approaches with regard to trainer training for CVET in the involved countries. Trainings and associated certification are organized at a national or sectoral or company level, but not at a European level. This leads to very different situations within Europe which makes it difficult to compare CVET trainer qualifications across Europe. In this context, mobility of CVET trainers and transparency of their qualifications remains difficult, if not impossible.
The partnership makes an attempt to learn more about training requirements and certification procedures for trainers working in the field of CVET (continuous vocational education and training) in the participating countries.
The project intends to map the state-of-the-art of train the trainer programmes and certification in the participating countries taking into account cultural diversity.
The partnership will organize and collect the need of a European training and certification scheme via an online survey open to CVET actors in Europe.
- to gather and compare existing qualification profiles of CVET trainers in the countries part of the LdV-partnership
- to evaluate the possibility of standardizing competence requirements for CVET trainers on a European level
Objectives: To establish a partnership
1. To map the existing train-the-trainer programmes and certification in the participating countries:
- discuss what should be the scope of a Trainers competence matrix by using competence requirements identified in the partner countries (identify: current competence requirements for trainers in the countries participating, derive common competence areas (working tasks of European Trainer) from the various competence requirments)
- identify if train-the-trainer programmes for CVET trainers are referenced to National Qualification Frameworks
- identify if train the trainers trainings are certified and how
2. To build a guideline "How to proceed to go to a certification"
3. To facilitate peer-learning based on a benchmark of train-the-trainer programmes in the participating countries
4. To be a first step towards a future project that would have as objective to define a European trainer competence matrix, a “train the European trainer” training, and a European trainer certification applying EQF and ECVET
- To build a network that will exchange national needs and existing issues during mobilities.
- Between mobilities, to organize meetings with silent partners to present them the mobilities output and to collect information to bring to the next mobility.
- To set up an online survey, open to VET trainers in Europe, to collect information about their needs concerning a train the trainer training and a European certification.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Transparence et certification