Title Verbesserung der fermentierten Fleischprodukten Sektor über Training on Innovation in Produkte, Prozesse und Sicherheitsmanagement
Project Number 2010-1-GR1-LEO05-03952
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Das Fleisch TIPS Projekt Schulungsmaterial für die Präsentation von technologischen Entwicklungen, um das Personal der kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen Produkt fermentierten Fleischprodukten und anderen relevanten Stellen durch Ausbildung entwickelt. Die Projektpartner haben Schulungsmaterial zu den folgenden Themen entwickelt: der Einsatz von Milchsäurebakterien als ein Mittel zur Verbesserung der Produktsicherheit und-qualität, die wichtigsten Grundsätze für die Entwicklung wirksamer Managementsysteme für die Lebensmittelsicherheit für Wurstwaren, verschiedene individuelle Verarbeitung oder Verpackung Technologien , eine Methodik für die erste Bewertung der Innovation durch die Unternehmen des Sektors.
Das Schulungsmaterial wurde mit großem Erfolg in einer kleinen Zahl von Pilot-Workshops eingesetzt. Es ist nun an Interessenten in elektronischer Form, sowohl in roher Form und unter einer Online-E-Learning-Plattform.
MEAT TIPS produced training material and a suitable accompanying methodology on various innovative technological developments for the fermented meat products sector of the food industry. The project, involved central competent food authorities, technology centres, universities, research centres and business associations as partners, covering Spain, Italy and Hungary, countries with considerable expertise on that specific sector, which - through the work of the project - were transferred to Greece, where the corresponding market is characterised by lower (but increasing) performance.
The training elements that were developed, covered (i) the use of lactic acid bacteria as a means of improving product quality and safety, (ii) the elaboration of efficient safety management systems and (iii) the presentation of major innovative developments on processing and packaging of the corresponding sausage products. Those topics are of high relevance to the needs of the sector, and although they can contribute to competitiveness and consumer trust, they often remain unexplored by the industry. The training material included results from publicly-funded research projects that the partners had recently participated in.
The consortium consists of:
- Research and technological institutions with scientific and technological knowledge on fermented meat products (AINIA, UNITO, OHKI), obtained by their scientific specialization and/or their participation in previous relevant projects.
- A sectorial business federation (SEVEK) and a chamber of commerce department (LCCIAA), which have an integrated knowledge for the sector's current situation in their region and will be able to motivate the sector to participate in the project's training actions, as well as contribute considerably to the wider dissemination of the project's results.
- A professional body (EEX) with expertise in developing training methodologies for VET and structuring the corresponding training material, having experience in Life Learning projects.
-The Greek Central Competent Food Authority (EFET)
The outcomes of the project were:
- Training material for seminars, in various formats, compiled in English and translated in all 4 languages of the consortium on (i) Use of lactic acid bacteria for fermented meat products' quality and safety (ii) Hygiene & Safety Management of fermented meat products (iii) Technological Innovations in Fermented Meat Production. The training material was validated via expert focus groups.
- 12 training seminars for relevant VET professionals and industry trainers were delivered.
- E-learning platform modules
- Audio-visual material on fermented meat products.
- Project web-site
MEAT TIPS will help enhance the relevance of the VET system to the needs of the target sector and will boost the know-how, skills and potential of the fermented meat products sector.
The MEAT TIPS project has developed training material for the presentation of technological developments to the personnel of small and medium fermented meat product enterprises and of other relevant bodies through training. The project partners have developed training material on the following topics: the use of lactic acid bacteria as a means for improving product safety and quality, the key principles for the development of effective food safety management systems for sausage products, various individual processing or packaging technologies, a methodology for the initial evaluation of innovation by the enterprises of the sector.
The training material was used with great success in a small number of pilot workshops. It is now available to interested parties in electronic format, both in raw form and under an online e-learning platform in the following links:
http://www.meattips.gr/ (Project website)
http://test-moodle.ainia.es/ (Project e-learning platform)
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Gastgewerbe/Beherbergung und Gastronomie
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
The main products of the project are:
1) Innovative training material for the fermented meat sector, i.e. Training material on the use of lactic acid bacteria for
fermented meat products' quality and safety, raining material on Safety Management in the production of fermented meat products, and Training material on Technological Innovations in fermented meat products.
2) Project website
3) project e-learning platform