Title Validation of self-aCquired learning and cREdits trAnsfer in web design and compuTEr animation
Project Number 2011-1-BG1-LEO05-05036
Product CREATE project website
Title CREATE project website
Product Type website
CREATE project website (www.create-validate.org) is a powerful tool in the frame of the project making all project products and results publically accessible.
There one can access both the documents (guidelines, validation model, units of learning outcomes, manual)developed in the frame of the project and the Self-acquired validation toolkit.
Moreover, the website offers space for both the organizations involved in assessment of the results of informal learning and for the test-takers - those who wish to have their informal learning in web design or computer animation validated.
Last but not least, the website is available in English, Bulgarian and German.
This web site consists of four basic pages. Each page is designed to answer the needs of a concrete target group:
1. If you think you have some knowledge, skills and competence in web design or computer animation but you don’t have an official document to prove it or learned it only at home or during work visit TEST TAKERS and assess your informal learning.
2. If you are an organization that wants to organize assessment of the results of informal learning in web design and computer animation visit TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS.
3. If you want to assess your informal learning in web design or computer animation or if your organization wants to provide such assessment see and play the interactive TOOLS.
4. If you want to learn more about CREATE visit THE PROJECT where you can:
- read our latest News;
- download and consult project Resources – manual and leaflet;
- see who the Partners are;
- Intranet – limited area only for the partners for exchange of files and documents;
- find us in Contacts.
- trainers, policy makers, instructional designers in VET, managers of VET Centres;
- potential users: youth (16-25) & youth with special needs (early school leavers (ESL), long-term unemployed) who acquired learning in WD and CA informally and wish to validate it.
Area of application
CREATE project website makes all the results in the frame of the project accessible to the public and all the project target group.
It is a powerful tool for dissemination and ensures the products use in all partner countries because it is available in all partner languages - English, Bulgarian and German.