Title L’évaluation de la compétence et du talent dans les petites et moyennes enterprises
Project Number 2012-1-PL1-LEO05-27445
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
L’objectif principal du projet ComTal est d’améliorer la compétitivité des PME par la mise en place de la stratégie de gestion des talents et par d’améliorer les compétences clés des salariés (des members des équipes des projets).
Le project se concentre sur les compétences souples du personnel des enterprises et des entreîneurs/des formatuers.
Recognition of needs of target groups is based on long lasting and deeply rooted into practice experience of the project partners and their nets of cooperation. Taking into account that modern structures are built around a horizontal processes (projects) and an essential element of the structure is a team, there is a need to develop skills and competencies of the members of the project teams. A project team seems to be the primary unit of companies and it should possess all required competences to perform successfully. Diagnosis of the team roles provides valuable information about the specific functioning of each individual in the team as well as the entire team, which is a mosaic of different team roles and responsibilities (natural predispositions).
ComTal project was based on the results of the M-ASTRA project and CECE project implemented under the LdV. General aim of the ComTal project was to increase the competitiveness of SMEs by introduction of the talent management and upgrading key competences of employees (members of the project teams). The 3P approach was used in transfer of know-how: PRODUCT (competence training materials + ICT competence assessment tool) - PLACEMENT (adaptation to other countries, testing) - PERFORMANCE (development of capacity of coaches and career consultants licensed to work with the products). ComTal project was focused on adaptation, adjustment and implementation of competence assessment tool developed in the M-ASTRA project and training materials to teach/improve generic competences developed in the CECE project in new countries and towards similar and new target groups. Direct link between competence and talent assessment and a training plan tailored up to the needs of the tested individual are the main innovative asset of the M-ASTRA project that was one of the main subjects of transfer. Target groups of COMTRAIN project were employees and trainers/coaches. Elaboration of competence and talent assessment tool enables to recognize and measure key competences and reveal the potential of employee. The results of training need assessment helps in defining individual training plan. The application of innovative ComTal tool helps employees to have better view on their competences in relation to the role and function in the company and project team. Moreover, the application of innovative training materials to teach/improve generic competences helps them to complete crucial generic competences in relation to a function in company, to achieve success. It should result in improvement of SME competitiveness. The project partnership consisted of 6 organizations coming from 5 EU countries.
The project implementation was divided into 7th WPs. The tasks being executed are as follows:
1) Elaboration of the competence and talent profile of employee (member of the project team);
2) Recognition of the required level of each competence;
3) Developing the ICT tool for competence and talent assessment and its adaptation to partner’s national realities;
4) Elaboration of the competency profile of a coach/trainer;
5) Adaptation of the training materials for trainer/coach and trainee focused on 6 generic competence essential for members of the project teams;
6) Testing the project products (ICT tool and training materials) in companies and train-the-trainer activity.
The comTAL project was targeted at:
- employees of the SMEs who are the members of the project teams;
- Trainers and training organizations.
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Marché du travail
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Autres Activités de Services
The elaborated project products:
1) Competency and talent profile of employee in connection with the competence profile of function in a company;
2) Competency profile of coach;
3) ICT tool for competence and talent assessment of employees (members of the project team) - ComTal;
4) Competence assessment tool for a coach
5) Training materials for trainer/coach and trainee;
6) User’s guide of the ICT tool;
7) Training for coaches/ trainers of the project partners;
8) Brochure promoting Project and its results.