Title Tol4Food - Transfer of knowledge and training for European traditional food producers related to innovative quality control methodologies
Project Number 2011-1-RO1-LEO05-15317
Product Project presentation
Title Project presentation
Product Type others
Four conference presentations were sustained:
- BELC, N., Food safety aspects concerning traditional foods (PP presentation), 6th Central European Congress on Food, 23-26 May, 2012, Novi Sad, Serbia) (plenary presentation of project coordinator-IBA Bucuresti);
- DUTA, D., Romanian traditional baked products, poster, Conference of Romanian Milling and Baking Association “Flour products – for a healthy diet”, Constanta, Romania September 6-7. 2012, (presentation of project coordinator-IBA Bucuresti);
- Coman, M., Florea, M., 2012, TOL4FOOD-Transfer of knowledge and training for European traditional food producers related to innovative quality control methodologies, the 13-th European Conference on E_learning, “E_tivities”, E_business/E-COMM-LINE 2012, September 26-27, Bucharest, ROMANIA; (from partner 1- Siveco Romania);
- Coman, M., Florea, M., 2012, TOL4FOOD- Transfer of knowledge and training for European traditional food producers related to innovative quality control methodologies, 2012, The 7th International Conference on Virtual Learning, November, 2012(from partner 1- Siveco Romania).
Other seven presentations were sustained during seminars and workshops:
- Info-Day Constanta, 25 May 2012, CCINA (Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Farmer Constanta, connection with European project Inno-Food SEE);
- ASIMCOV- Association of Small and Medium Enterprises of the County of Covasna, 11 June 2012, Sf. Gheorghe Covasna;
- Traditional foods: authenticity and quality” Exploratory workshop: Romanian Diaspora in research, 26-27 September 2012, Bucharest, Romania
- Trade fair INDAGRA: 30 October - 4 November 2012, Bucharest, Romania;
- Presentations: "Preservation of traditional meat products; history and trends regarding the preservation methods" (Mihociu, T., 2012, IBA Bucharest), "Natural methods for preservation of vegetables and fruit (Catană, L. et al, 2012, IBA Bucharest), "Integrated learning and training for traditional food producers – European project Leonardo da Vinci–Transfer of innovation Tol4Food" (Duță,D., 2012, IBA Bucharest) during the seminar organized by the Maramures County Council in collaboration with The Association of Traditional and Organic Food Products from Maramureș, September 28, 2012, in Baia Mare: ,,Preservation of agro-food products through traditional methods (natural methods).
Target group SMEs,VET system, researchers, public.
Area of application Large dissemination.
Homepage http://cefood2012.rs/; http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/e-bsn/index_en.html, http://c3.icvl.eu/2012/accepted-abstract-list, no.109