Title Getting Ready for Capital
Project Number 2012-1-PL1-LEO05-27459
Product Final project event
Title Final project event
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text Present both, the experience and achievements of the project on raising capital from outside investors.
he aim of the final project conference was to present both, the experience and achievements of the project on raising capital from outside investors, as well as the presentation of the utilization rules of commercially available private equity funds for the development of innovative projects.
The meeting focused at issues as:
- creation of synergies between key players in the market who should be involved in the development of the knowledge economy and easier access to the seed funds (seed- capital, venture capital)
- development of professional training model appropriately tailored to the needs of regional vocational education and training systems
- familiarize future and existing entrepreneurs with the knowledge and best practices regarding the right attitude / business culture and presentation skills in attracting financial investors
- increase the professionalism and the quality and efficiency of services provided to prospective and existing businesses by Business Environment Institution
- creation of more favourable conditions for the development of innovative start-ups,
Representatives of the business environment, business idea owners and equity investors.
Product available in electronic version (see download area). In case of further information please contact with project partners or coordinator. Contact data available in menu bookmarks: Partners / Coordinator
Result Result NO 17 aimed to enable the exchange of knowledge and best practices on relevant business culture and skills to use modern investments sources in the development of entrepreneurship.
Area of application
Conference participants become familiar with best practices regarding support the development of enterprises, through proper understanding of venture capital market and the development of personal skills necessary to effectively present their business proposals to potential investors, thereby increasing access to and use of the so-called "risk capital" funds.
In addition, participants had the opportunity to learn about investor readiness training path developed by Meta Group, for future and existing entrepreneurs, with a range of equity fundraising feedback in development of innovative business ideas, implemented in frame of GReaC project.