Title Getting Ready for Capital
Project Number 2012-1-PL1-LEO05-27459
Product Training Toolkit Improved
Title Training Toolkit Improved
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text Complete of instructions and teaching materials to be used for a successful implementation of Investor Readiness trainings.
Description Regarding to tha Training Toolkit improved, similarly as Trainig Toolkit (result No 6) remains this same document. aims to provide a “ready to transfer” Investor Readiness Programme, complete of instructions and teaching materials to be used for a successful implementation.
he training programme will target two main basins of audience:
• Would be/nascent entrepreneurs of knowledge based businesses (trainees)
• Public and private innovation intermediaries (in primis the partners but on a later stage the course could also be transferred to the Business Support Institutions) may enrich their support offer with a new training package (trainers)
Product available in electronic version for project consortium. In case of further information please contact with project partners or coordinator. Contact data available in menu bookmarks: Partners / Coordinator
Result The training toolkit tools and interactive teaching approach includes exercises and simulations as: identify the competitive advantages of the products, assess the business plan, and present the business idea to a panel of early stage investors.
Area of application
The training toolkit conceived as a practice-oriented instrument for training managers (and trainers) in view of an effective implementation of the programme in the transferee countries (Poland, Belgium and Bulgaria). Illustrates the structure defined for the Investment Readiness training programme, which is organised as follows:
1) Course outline (course design in terms of objectives, structure, contents)
2) Actors involved (local partners engaged and roles)
3) Assessment methods (how to evaluate IRT implementation)
4) Advices on critical success factors (tips and suggestions for better performance)
5) Trainers Manual (delivery and teaching method, material and tools)