Title Agri-environmental farm diagnostic tool ’Dialecte’ in vocational training
Project Number 2012-1-HU1-LEO05-05850
Product R1 - Action plan (AP) (Project implementation tool)
Title R1 - Action plan (AP) (Project implementation tool)
Product Type others
The AP is
- the basis of professional work between the partners with listing the activities of the project, the assigned responsible parties and deadlines for each activity.
- based on competencies and expertise of participating institutions.
- a vital tool, a continuous reference point against which the progress of activities is checked.
- a backbone for the project intranet site to organise project materials according to the project AP structure.
This plan maps out the milestones of the project by listing the activities of the project, the assigned responsible parties and deadlines for each activity. Action plan based on competencies and expertise of participating institutions.
The AP is available in several specific forms to help usage:
- Action Plan: Part A: is the full AP, contains all project activities and results by workpackages - is to give the overall flow of the project plan.
- Action Plan: Part B: lists only all the project results by workpackages - to find the WP relevance of a certain project result easier
- Action Plan: Part C: lists only all the project results by result number - to find referencing of a certain project result easier
- Activities and project results are also screened by partners: to help keeping focus on the respective activities and results they should be contributing to or also leading.
-- Partner Action Plan: Part A: contains all project activities the partner should undertake by workpackages - this forms Annex 1. to the partner agreements.
-- Partner Action Plan Part B: contains all project results the partner should be contributing to or also leading.
Target group project partners
Result The results are in pdf format.
Area of application Project implementation
Product Languages English