Title E'VALUER LA RELATION ENTRE ENSEIGNEMENTS ET APPRENDISSAGES AVEC PROMOTION ET TRAVAIL SUR L'UNITARIE'TE' DE SYSTE'ME
Project Number LLP-LDV-TOI-2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02845
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text Le projet ValeRIA PLUS veut offrir un contribut pour renforcer et élargir les pratiques du projet ValeRIA PLUS soit sur la cible soit sur le territoire. L'objectif principal est celui de fournir aux écoles secondaires de deuxième degré et à la formation professionelle des méthodologies et des instruments pour valuer combien la relation enseignement/apprentissage détermine le succès scolaire.
The ValeRIA PLUS Project
Education and the educational training have a fundamental role in the framework of the European 2020 strategies aiming at re-launching the EU economy in the next ten-year period. To carry out a clever and joint economy, the educational success should be helped through:
•Dissemination of the Guide-lines;
•The enhancement of the student role;
•The identification of a target for the students;
• The direct observation of the work in the classroom in the first year and during the second year;
•The definition of a survey structure with different parameters related to the nationality and gender;
•The expansion to all the classes of the remaining three years;
•The observation of teaching that will involve the teachers;
The ValRIAPLUS project: ”Evaluate the relationship between Teaching and Learning by promoting and working on the unity of the system”. By transferring the Valeria product (www.progettovaleria.eu) into Valeria Plus the project aims at consolidating and expanding, in both target and application area, good internal and external evaluation practices, that have been used as a resource to improve the relationship between teaching and learning, which is a very relevant element to determine the learning success of a student.
The aim is, therefore, taking in consideration the critical elements emerged from the national and international relationships, to improve the weak points by working on a responsible and active participation in the evaluation processes of students, CFP trainers, secondary school teachers from different courses of studies both Italian and foreign.
The element interested in the transfer process is an integrated system for research, observation and consideration of the results, made up of an ad-hoc structure that uses methodologies such as audit, observation, interview, evidence trough questionnaires, focus group.
The figures involved in the project are 20 partners coordinated by the IISS Don Tonino Bello Institute from Tricase (Le), guided by the Steering Committee and its qualified experts, an external evaluator and external supporting partners.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Product Types Méthodes d'évaluation
First Guidelines draft: “ValeRIA PLUS Project”
The meaning of the project
• From Valeria to ValeRIAPLUS: Valeria’s results and the issues that have been brought to light (atmosphere and contradictions, boredom and the insufficient time dedicated to home study);
• Transfer of the project results and the new areas involved in ValeRIAPLUS
(Validation of the theoretical structure: total metacognition and relevance of the students; Homogeneous system: questionnaires, focus groups, interviews, classroom observation and audit)
• Validation of the integration between Schools and Training Schools, local area exchange finalised to the classroom observation;
• Partners’ choice: everyone is involved from the beginning.
• The Steering Committee extended to foreign partners.
The project: timeline and deadlines
Main features and research developments:
• 3rd year+ Students
• Research extended to 5 subjects (including 2 area subjects)
• “Gender” differences
• Expected end competences
• Teaching innovation (for the “ Born-Digital” generation)
• Curricula Evaluation by last year classes.
• Tools transfer to all partner schools
• Complexity of the platform (from Dokeos to Moodle) related to documentation, forums, online questionnaires;
• Steering Committee in Video conferences
• Relevance of the on line questionnaires: first experience in Feb/March 2013
Role of the meetings