Title SI.FOR Sistema Formativo al Valore-Lavoro del Riuso
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02781
Product R20 - wp9 Monitoring and assessment plan, including the tools for the assessment
Title R20 - wp9 Monitoring and assessment plan, including the tools for the assessment
Product Type evaluation methods
improvement of the project governance by the partners responsible for general coordination and for individual WPs. The assessment phase has “training” purposes towards the project players that, through this activity, should “learn from experience” while the project is still under way, identifying problems and motivation so as to timely act to improve or further develop their actions.
The monitoring and assessment plan is set out during the project start-up, together with the Project execution plan, and identifies
- operational details and deadlines for the implementation of each activity,
- the partners commitment to regularly provide data,
- a set of indicators to be followed to assess the attainment of the project objectives.
The role assigned to a project monitoring and assessment is necessarily linked to the goals of the project itself. The process requires that the project objectives are clearly identified and will make posible to:
• Analyze the rationale and need for the project
• Estimate project planning
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of the experiment
• Assess the transferability of materials produced
• Estimate the new skills developed
• Analyze the operation of the partnership
• Analyze the project contribution to each institution
• Estimate the "added value" of European education project
• Review the evaluation process followed
Formative assessment procedures will be designed to allow successive adjustments in the development of the activities performed during the implmentning of the Working Phases (WP). The assessment will be used as a means of regulation within the system of relations of production e experiments planned and developed in our project. This control function can take different forms depending on the time and /or intent, so we can recognize:
• Based prognostic assessment (at the beginning, it is access control system).
• Based summative (including partntenrship meetings and WP work);
• Based formative assessment (activities implemented with target groups).
Target group Partnership, Stakeholders
Result No. 20 - WP 9
Area of application To define the path of the partners of the project monitoring and evaluation, the items to be checked regularly and to be evaluated in order to promote a process continuous improvement of activities and project results