Title SI.FOR Sistema Formativo al Valore-Lavoro del Riuso
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02781
Product R6 - wp3 Shared programme of the training/learning process including the tools for the identification of learning outcomes and detection procedures
Title R6 - wp3 Shared programme of the training/learning process including the tools for the identification of learning outcomes and detection procedures
Product Type procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement
Marketing Text The program is addressed to the partners transferring the innovative device, as the object of investigation and acknowledge from the partners receivers”during the studio visits planned by the project. The aim’s program is to supply a comprehensive clue of the educational content to the partners transferring especially the issues considered the most relevant and coherent to the goal of transfer which is the object of the studio visits in WP4. Study-visits in Belgium are part of the project with the purpose of preparing the ground for the experimentation of a new professional profile in Italy. The expected benefits are: 1) Identify skills and knowledge pertaining to waste valorization and reuse, in order to draw a global picture of the “profile of the Valorizer” and of the working processes involved. 2) Acquire competences, knowledge, and skills necessary to put into practice the tasks of the Valorizer that emerged from observing the valorization processes adopted in Belgium.
The program is designed to provide a basis of educational contents and scientific interest for the beneficiaries receiving partner to be proposed during the study visits by partners transferring decline as followed.
ISSUES OF SURVERY
As regards the training needs of the Italian managers, Orius explains the current Italian situation:
• On the one hand there are the “goods” that have to be intercepted before they become waste, when they can still be reused through “preparation for reuse” procedures;
• On the other hand, that are already waste and for which it is necessary to understand what can be used in terms of raw materials or components.
The managerial objectives are as follows:
• To learn new ways of development of social economy in the field of waste recovery, that is business plans to be implemented at European level to foster employment in the social sector (managers and disadvantaged)
• These plans may concern eco-design, recovery of raw and secondary raw materials, delivery and management of the added value of “poor materials”, new techniques for product reuse, new markets to relocate these products, etc. (WEEE, bulky materials, textiles, and also compost or other materials)
• The place where to implement these plans is just as important: social enterprises already operating in these sectors, possibly Reuse centres – which is an objective of the ER Region in line with the “Recycling society” encouraged by the European Commission – and other environments that use innovative ways to organize a reuse/recycling system based on the proximity principle
• To build institutional, business and commercial relationships with both private and public partners, with the idea to consolidating inter-regional networks and sign agreements and memoranda for the development and long-term sustainability of the project results.
Topic areas we are interested:
from a single organization perspective (how do I start with and run a reuse centre?). The single organization perspective interests in relation to the single and specific aspects on the activities that the Valorizer does inside the enterprise and the work place, and other detailed aspects of working process that is typical of the enterprises that work in this sector.
from a network perspective (how do I organize a network of reuse centres?): interest knowing and understanding better developmental strategies and network techniques of reuse centres both to transfer them to Italy both to make network with the organizations that will meet.
Target group Partnerhip
Result No. 6 - WP 3
Area of application To agree and socialize needs and areas of learning, during the study visits, both host and receiving partners