Title SI.FOR Sistema Formativo al Valore-Lavoro del Riuso
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02781
Product R 3 - wp2 Project implementation programme, accompanied by the documentation on the tools for the coordination of information, cooperation methods, tools for the management of organizational/bureaucratic/administrative coordination, as well as on the management of a reserved area on the web platform
Title R 3 - wp2 Project implementation programme, accompanied by the documentation on the tools for the coordination of information, cooperation methods, tools for the management of organizational/bureaucratic/administrative coordination, as well as on the management of a reserved area on the web platform
Product Type modules
The executive plan is the working tool for the actions of general coordination provided for by Workpackage 2, led by partner ORIUS. The executive plan’s aims are as follows:
- Define, plan and coordinate the execution of the activities throughout the entire duration of the project;
- Organise the reaching of attended results;
- Promote and monitor the adoption of effective and efficient collaboration and decision-making processes;
- Coordinate the flow of information among the partners;
- Foster relationships and a positive internal communication between partners, according to their respective roles and functions;
- Support the proactiveness of the partnership, the fitting on the objectives, the timing and corrective actions,
- Support the optimum development of the transversal phases of the project, meaning WPs 1, 8, and 9, in close cooperation with the Work Package leaders;
- Organize the collection of reports and prepare the final project reporting.
The methodologies adopted consists in integrating a series of tools and timings, by favoring development of actions, identification of critical points, and by avoiding as much as possible that the latter turn into bureaucratic burdens.
The general collaboration methodology is based on a few leading principles:
- organize the discussions and planning in different key spaces: Steering and Coordinating Committee integrated in the monitoring plan, different working groups according to different working areas, Scientific Tables to set up the transferring process
- guarantee that all initiatives taken and documents produced are shared with all partners via web cloud
- promote frequent and regular discussions via both on-site meetings and remotely
- provide partners with support to meet specific needs for integration or contingent corrective propositions
- optimize the processes and rationalize the resources available, clustering the most significant expenses
- create forms and handbooks to support management of the project
- guarantee good reciprocal understanding, notably by employing qualified interpreters
- track the working flow constantly MILESTONES
Tasks on the part of partners
The partners represent, on the one hand, the system responsible for transferring the good practice (French partner) and on the other, the system responsible for applying the received innovation (Italian, Spanish, Belgian, and Romanian partners). Each of them plays a specific role within the project.
• proposing partners Emilia Romagna Region, Orius, and social enterprises linked to the latter
• Trnijove, Rreuse, Pestalozzi, collection of the learning outcomes obtained throught the transferring process
• Envie promotes training and tutoring for the Italian partners
Interim recipients: directly-involved trainers, social partners, and other local stakeholders
Final recipients: entrepreneurs/managers/workers in social enterprises linked to Orius
Transverse actions for every partner
Each partner participates in and contributes to the six Steering Committees.
Each partner participates in and contributes to the five Coordinating Committees.
Each partner contributes to the final monitoring and assessment by filling out questionnaires and participating in the focus group.
Each partner contributes to the contents of the five newsletters, and additionally:
• ER Region promotes two press releases, one press conference, one final dissemination seminar.
• Orius collaborates to realise two press releases, one press conference, one final dissemination seminar.
• Rreuse realises one press release, one press conference, one final reserved seminar.
• Envie realises one press release.
• Pestalozzi realises one press release, one press conference, one final dissemination seminar.
COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS
• Agreements between partners
• Appointed contact people for management and coordination
• Reserved area onto Dropbox web platform
• On-line meetings (transnational Coordinating Committees via videoconference)
• On-site meetings (transnational and local Coordinating Committees)
• Tools for administrative and financial support
• Result and communication tools
• Translation and interpreting
• Interim monitoring
Target group Partnerhip
Result No. 3 - WP 2
Area of application To share and control the design process with partners, set the topics to develop and deadlines to be respected in order to promote the achievement of optimal results expected from the project