Title Virtual & Distance labs environment for Industrial Engineering Education (ViReal)
Project Number LLP-LdV-TOI-2012-LT-0104
Product Interim report 01.10.2012 –30.09.2013
Title Interim report 01.10.2012 –30.09.2013
Product Type others
Project management was carried out according to planned activity, no any deviations.
Dissemination and exploitation of results were carried out by all project partners in accordance with planned works.
The Rapid Prototyping (RP) process is implemented for DistanceLab development as a typical example of Industrial Engineering study process in technical universities and colleges.
A first stage of the developed DistanceLab is a general description in LT and EN languages with video of the RP printing 3D CAD models of products and their components that are made from plastic materials.
The flexible machine station (FMS) as a typical example of the future machining methods the mechanical engineering products and their components was selected for VirtualLab.
The structure of integration DistanceLab and VirtualLab is created on the web (http://vireal.eu/virtual-fms.html and http://vireal.eu/lithuanian-description.html) classifying two streams of production mechanical engineering products and their components, which material is plastic or metal.
1. VET teachers, students and learners,
2. Technical unversities and colleges lecturers
3. Stdents of technical unversities and colleges
1. DistanceLab for Rapid Prototyping learning (previous version)
2. VirtualLab for Flexible Machine Station (FMS) learning (previous version)
3. Study material (previous version): desription and manual of Distance and Virtual Labs.
4. Web pages: http://vireal.eu/virtual-fms.html and http://vireal.eu/lithuanian-description.html.
Area of application Manufacture of machinery and equipment, SMEs, adult education
Product Languages English