Title Mobilität vorbereiten
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02800
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Die transnationale Mobilität von Arbeitnehmern wird ein Schlüsselthema der Europäischen Arbeitsmarktpolitik in den kommenden Jahren werden. PreMo wird alle regionalen und lokalen Behörden, die sich für diese wichtige Aufgabe vorbereiten wollen, unterstützen. Sie werden ein passendes Model und Handwerkszeug an die Hand bekommen, um junge Menschen, die eine Mobilität durchführen möchten, adäquat vorzubereiten.
PreMo wird die Qualitätsstandards für die Vorbereitungsphase zur Mobiliät definieren, die für die zuständigen Akteure spezifischen Fertigkeiten identifizieren und die für sie erforderliche Weiterbildung festlegen. Außerdem werden lokale Büros zur Förderung der Mobilität und vertikale Mobilitäts-Portale eröffnet.
Diese Ergebnisse können leicht auf weitere Regionen und Länder übertragen werden. Alle an der Umsetzung dieser Ziele interessierten Behörden sind eingeladen, mit den Projektpartnern für eine künftige Zusammenarbeit in Kontakt zu treten.
The transnational mobility is considered a central issue in the process of making Europe a society and economy based on knowledge that is a reference for the other areas of the world. According to the EU Commission, mobility should be a reality available for all European citizens: in fact, mobility should support people’s employability, should improve skills for life and work, should favor the internationalisation of education and training, should support the consolidation of European citizenship.
Within this context, still too many obstacles were hindering mobility: low involvement of enterprises, lack of information on opportunities, and need to reconcile mobility with normal working or school activity.
To overcome these barriers, four Italian public administrations (Autonomous Province of Trento, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, Marche Region, Province of Turin), decided to improve their capacity to support mobility by adopting models and tools to implement and enhance preparatory activities addressing young people willing to carry out mobility (I - Vet trainees and apprentices up to 32 years of age). The implementation of services to prepare mobility has been done by transferring two approaches developed in Germany and France to Italy. The partner Arbeit & Leben Hamburg transferred its mobility agency model, which includes tools to carry out the pedagogic and cultural preparation. The French partners APCMA and the Chambre régionale de métiers et de l'artisanat - Languedoc-Roussillon transferred the models contained in their portals for mobility, which are specifically focused on apprenticeship. Beyond the four Italian administrations and the three “sources” of innovation, the consortium includes the Generalitat de Cataluña which, through the Oficina del Treball of the Administration of Cataluña, which was competent for work in alternance.
The workplan encompassed a mix of actions aiming to adapt the innovative approaches to recipient territories: this included the identification of quality standards to support the preparatory phase of mobility, the identification of the specific skills that operators should have to support mobility, the training of operators according to the skills identified, the opening of local desks to support mobility, the design of a vertical portal to for mobility operators. At the end of the project, all partners have subscribed a collaboration agreement, to structure future cooperation in matching mobility demand and offer.
The general goal of this project was to improve partners’ abilities to support mobility in vocational education and training mainly in two ways: by transferring models and tools to support preparatory mobility activities for youth, such as IVT mobility (VET students and first level apprentices up to the age of 32); by transferring tools and models for the mutual exchange of trainees. Tools and models have been referred, in particular, to two phases of the mobility preparation: the departure and welcoming phases and special attention has been paid to the needs of those who intend to take part in mobility. These were, in fact, the end beneficiaries of the project.
The issues mentioned above highlighted the need to elaborate strategies to support people in VET mobility. This need was especially noticed within the ET 2020 strategic framework that recognized the importance of the impact of mobility for learning. Furthermore, the main 2012 Leonardo framework affirmed that participation in mobility projects was still low and must be supported with special attention to practical experience strictly linked to enterprises. As regards internships addressed to youth involved in VET and apprentices, it was vital to find ways to support the quality of the internships, find new local partners and SMEs available to host trainees and prepare for mobility. This proposal perfectly fit in this framework because its aim was to adopt approaches, tools and methods to favour the mobility of youth involved in VET with special attention to the preliminary phase of the internships, also offering tools for mobility that were developed in institutional contexts. Thanks to the transfer of models and tools the project made local agencies and its operators able to offer quality services in mobility. In particular the PreMo project defined quality standards to support the preparatory phase of mobility, the identification of the specific skills that operators must have to support mobility, improved the training of operators according to the skills identified, built of a vertical portal (and a forum for mobility operators) to support mobility.
These results can be easily extended to other regions and countries that can even subsribe a collaboration agreement.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Öffentliche Verwaltung, Verteidigung; Sozialversicherung
Beschreibung neuer Berufsprofile
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
The PreMo project has achieved all the results expected in the proposal and the products listed below:
1) The Quality Plan, which was the instrument through which the partnership monitored the performance, the results and assessed the achievement of objectives.
2) The PreMo Website http://www.preparingmobility.eu: source of information and dissemination of initiatives carried out all along the project and the presentation of the results. It was divided into several sections : "About mobility" , " Success stories " , " Links " , " Tools " . In the final part of the project, the site content is brought back in a section of the Vortal ( cfr . Result 11 ) , in order to ensure their sustainability. Currently the address is the following: http://preparalamobilita.eu/the_premo_initiative.html
3)The Final Conference which was held on November 14 and which was divided into three main parts: the presentation of results from Premo with a view to strengthening the support to quality mobility; a panel referring to the individual competences for mobility in 2020 ; a round table between Institutional and Political representatives with the title " transnational mobility intended as a way to strength Human capital at local level ". The day before, the partners of the preMo and Track project had been involved in the annual Trentino Mobility Day.
4) Newsletter 1. It presented the first products available, such as guidelines for support structures for mobility; finally it presented an interview with the leader of the project PREMO;
5) Newsletter 2 devoted to the project developments: the Vortal, the concept of quality assurance in mobility projects as well as the significance of mobility agencies and operators who work there ; the webinars to training for operators of mobility;
6) Newsletter 3 presented the Final conference of the project. It illustrated the Vortal for Mobility and introduced the transnational cooperation agreement between operators who organize mobility sustainable and quality.
7) The PreMo Brochure that contained general information about the project drawn up in Italian, English and German.
8) The Guidelines for Mobility Agencies operators: represented the synthesis of innovative approaches, the knowledge and the experience of each partner. They have been developped around three main elements with the aim to support to the processes of mobility by providing useful links to all the operators concerned. These elements are: 1) the "mobility platform" seen as the main tool to inform about the projects and to support the organization and monitoring of mobility initiatives ; 2) "outgoing mobility" ; 3)"incoming mobility".
9) The PreMo Vortal is a portal specialized in providing mobility services for learning available at "www.preparingmobility.eu". The Vortal (vertical portal) is a portal that provides content and services in response to specific needs of certain categories of users.
The Vortal contains all the elements that distinguish a vertical portal: a) community (the vortal can accommodate virtual communities centered on specific topics); b) collaboration (the vortal is a cooperative environment, where different subjects work together to offer services); c) interactivity (the vortal facilitates interaction between those who offer products and services and all who seek). It was addressed primarily at operators of mobility, which can access different types of instruments (tools) It alsowass addressed at potential beneficiaries, who can access tools in preparation for mobility and can contact the operators active on the territories.
10) The Competencies’analysis and the mobility operator profile: contains 1 ) the Analysis of Distinctive skills recognized of the mobility Operators and 2 ) a profile of professional operator at the ' Agency Mobility consistent with the descriptive framework of ECVET and EQF
11) The Quality Charter consisted of two documents : 1 ) a grid of quality standards ; 2 ) a declaration of commitments ( 9 in total ) which could be followed by the organization involved in quality mobility management
12) the Dissemination plan has been the document to detail the methods, tools and timing to maximize the dissemination of the results of the project
13) The Interim Report
14) The Final Report
Besides all this products the PreMo partners achieved a couple of extra results:
15) The Collaboration agreement which provided for the construction of a mobility partnership finalized to takes steps to ensure : the quality of mobility initiatives implemented together; Collaboration and networking on the basis of the acquis and the results of PreMo.
16) Webinars: using an e -learning platform for based on ADOBE CONNECT , between December 2013 and March 2014 were made 8 webinars (online seminars) which are still available at the following address : http://www.ialweb.it/archivio-eventi-live/165077