Title Implementation of ECVET for qualification design in sanitation and water loss management
Project Number EC-AQUA BG1-LEO05-05029
Product EC-AQUA exploitation and dissemination
Title EC-AQUA exploitation and dissemination
Product Type others
Marketing Text EC-AQUA dissemination & exploitation activities designed in a way to ensure that the project results will be used sustainable and can contribute for the future development and implementation of good practices in the field of Water Supply and Sanitation.
This result represents the valorisation strategy of EC-AQUA project, which was based on the following key elements:
1. Quality of the project deliverables – achievement of a high quality of produced valorisation deliverables.
2. Adaptability of EC-AQUA deliverables to country and organization specific peculiarities.
3. Clear definition of advantages for users.
4. Early identification of stakeholders and potential users in order to ensure the sustainable use of results after the project end.
Target group Teachers, Trainers, Learning facilitators, Guidance professionals; School/Institutions Managers, Political decision makers
The EC-AQUA exploitation and dissemination encompasses the following steps:
1. Performance of dissemination and exploitation plan, comprising all project phases;
2. Issue of dissemination products:
a. Formation of dissemination network responsible for implementation and exploitation the EC-AQUA Project Competence map, as well as for provision of consultancy to local institutions dealing with issues related to IC technology of education;
b. Selection of best micro and meso dissemination channels for distribution of targeted information to project target groups/end-users.
c. Production and spread out of different electronic and printed dissemination materials.
3. Performance of exploitation activities:
a. Initiatives/events in the partner organizations for application of project results in their own educational/training practice;
b. Events/consultations with canvassing partnership to study the reflection capacity for use the EC-AQUA deliverables.
4. Organization and performance of 6 workshops with participants belonging to different target groups and stakeholders and preparation of accompanying deliverables for dissemination and exploitation of project achievements.
Area of application This result contributes to the project achievements implementation into VET systems and practices at local/national and European level.