Title Implementation of ECVET for qualification design in sanitation and water loss management
Project Number EC-AQUA BG1-LEO05-05029
Product EC-AQUA testing and evaluation
Title EC-AQUA testing and evaluation
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text The EC-AQUA testing and evaluation represents a group of activities designated for investigating and exterminating progress and to provide stakeholders with information about actual levels of performance and quality of the products. It is an attempt to get an independent view on the project and to allow stakeholders to evaluate and understand potential risks of project failure or mismatch.
This result includes performance of evaluation events with short-term project targets at all partners’ institutions, checking the map’s mode of operation and applicability, and evaluation of its capacity. The performed approbation process facilitated the project development through exploiting the e-portal as a common medium for easy comparison and processing of the obtained results.
The result includes folder of documents regarding project evaluation/certification procedure, which comprised:
- Information package of the testing session performance - ppt presentation
- Reply card
- Checklist for assessment of EC-AQUA Competence Map elaboration and implementation.
Target group Teachers, Trainers, Learning facilitators, Guidance professionals; School/Institutions Managers, Political decision makers
The EC-AQUA testing phase resulted in evaluation and testing of the declared requirements, features and expectations regarding the project. This measure ensured the project matches initial requirements stated in application documents.
The following common activities of the phase to test the EC-AQUA project against performance and quality levels are realized:
- Analysis – stakeholders (the team) analyze the project specifications to determine testable requirements and define expected levels of quality and performance;
- Planning - the team makes a plan of key procedures and steps of testing;
- Implementation – it starts implementing test scenarios;
- Reporting – when test scenarios are done, the team summarizes results produced and creates a report stating whether the project matches the expected quality and performance levels.
Area of application Facilitation the organization and performance of the testing process.
Product Languages English