Title Implementation of ECVET for qualification design in sanitation and water loss management
Project Number EC-AQUA BG1-LEO05-05029
Product EC-AQUA Qualification Ranking Record (EC-AQUA QRR)
Title EC-AQUA Qualification Ranking Record (EC-AQUA QRR)
Product Type transparency and certification
Marketing Text The result EC-AQUA Qualification Ranking Record (EC-AQUA QRR) comprises an assemblage of documents that evidences mastery of a set of skills, applied knowledge, and attitudes of an individual who have completed training and acquired competence / qualification.
Description This project result offers general directions how to develop and maintain a set of documents certifying the academic, professional and service accomplishments a trainee has achieved during defined study/training period. It is foreseen as a place to store as well as a visual representation of official papers related to individual "assets" in the form of training, work experience, contributions, and special accomplishments.
Target group Teachers, Trainers, Learning facilitators, Guidance professionals; School/Institutions Managers, Political decision makers
The EC-AQUA QRR is set up following the accepted common criteria, procedures and standard quality indicators. It includes the following main elements:
1. EC-AQUA QRR establishment approach: describes the concept for creation of the product combining the process- and product-oriented methods;
2. EC-AQUA QRR documents:
- Competence Certificate: issued by the training organization and indicating the stage of competence development the trainee has reached at a certain point in the training process;
- European CV: EUROPASS standard;
- EU mobility competence document: EUROPASS standard;
- EU language certificate EUROPASS standard;
- All other relevant internationally recognized certificates: Records of professional activities, of self-directed learning activities, of learning activities outside work and in house, certificates/evidence of special training, Records of Publications.
Area of application This result contributes to the improvement of transparency and recognition of qualifications and competences, thus supporting the improvements in quality and innovation in VET systems, institutions and practices. It also facilitates and expands the mobility process, which is one of the activities of ERASMUS programme 2020. In this way the EC-AQUA project performance make a bridge with the new programme period.