Title Implementation of ECVET for qualification design in sanitation and water loss management
Project Number EC-AQUA BG1-LEO05-05029
Product Administrative/managerial guidance materials
Title Administrative/managerial guidance materials
Product Type others
Marketing Text The administrative/managerial guidance materials ensure smooth administrative/financial project operation and low risk of each phase/stage of development. The rational approach for project coordination on the basis of elaborated guidance material and application of relevant standards for quality management was a guarantee for success.
Description The result R1 comprises guidance materials prepared by project administrative/managerial bodies for smooth project development and completion. It is planned and realized by specific project management structure - Project Management Board (PMB) and its supporting infrastructures: National Partner Offices (NPOs), Quality Management Unit (QMU) and Project Valorisation Unit (PVU). The structure was responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring the project activities in terms of: identification of project needs and analysis; formation of the working network of target groups, sectors and users; creation of training strategy based on blended learning organized in respect to the EQF, NQF and ECVET; performance of testing and valorization of project activities to the end users.
The short term beneficiaries are members of the project consortium consisting from representatives of different establishments: NIS-SU, "Intellect" Foundation; SEEMO - IPI; IUC "Prof. Balan"; INSA - Touluse; ERBIL Ltd.
Long term beneficiaries are representatives of the target EC-AQUA groups and end-users. These part of the R1, concerning the valorization actions and all related products were used and presented at different project initiatives.
The set of procedures and tools, issued in accordance with the good project management practice, were elaborated and implemented:
- Configuration management plan designed for management and control of project progress. This plan is flexible managerial tool that undergoes continuous upgrading during project lifespan;
- Communication and action plans designed for detailed scheduling of project activities. These plans are recurrently elaborated and commonly cover 6-months time intervals; they are delivered to NPOs at each transnational coordination meeting.
- Guidelines for monitoring and assessment of project results. These include checklists for internal evaluation of project results development. The documents and supplied to NPOs at project interim stage and upon completion.
- Issue of documents for arrangement of partnership agreements in respect to qualification description. Copyright agreement document is elaborated and discussed by project partners.
- Manual for financial management of project activities. This manual comprises rules for monitoring, eligible costs, financial operations in different budget headings (direct and indirect).
- Dissemination and exploitation strategy and preparation describing in details the measures for popularization of project ideas and outcomes.
Area of application Application of good quality assurance practices in the EC-AQUA project administration and management.
Product Languages English