Title Berufliche Aus- und Weiterbildung und Arbeitswelt. Abwechselnde Erprobung des Übergangs von Schule zur Arbeit für die Entfaltung des Lehrens und als tatsächliche berufliche Eingliederung auf dem Gebiet Holzeinrichtung.
Project Number 2012-1-IT1-LEO05-02846
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Berufliche Bildung: Wir überbrücken zusammen den Übergang von Schule zur Arbeit.
1. A research on former students about outcomes and methods to get a job was carried out by school institution partners.
2. A survey on companies of wood-furniture sector was implemented in order to identify specific needs about skills and apprenticeship (school-work alternation).
On the basis of the 2 research outcomes, several instruments and suitable methods to satisfy the specific and emergent needs were developed.
3. We carried out a training model for students to prepare them for work experience, focusing on safety & security, work and organization process. The model was experimented.
4. We implemented an innovative instrument to help school tutors and company tutors to cooperate and work together in designing a personal training project in a few company for students. The instrument was experimented.
5. We implemented 2 job boards at Chamber of Commerce in Monza dedicated to young people searching for a job in the wood - furniture sector and the services are currently provided through tailor made orientation paths and materials.
6. We arranged a job board named "Job20" - now online - to help young people and companies to meet each either in a new way through new functions to match the parties.
7. A training module was designed to support students in their professional competency development (furniture design, marketing, etc.) to specialize them with high contents, carried out by academic teachers and company experts.The module has been used.
8.Events and seminars have been proposed to public (companies, students, teachers, trainers and experts, other organizations, private and public, also in synergy with other projects).
Many plans, instruments, and guidelines were created to manage the project in a common framework.
The following activities were implemented: Experimentation of the training modules regarding students and tutors/teachers.The experimentation provided us with useful details to create a Handbook of best practices. Another activity was the revision of school-work alternation patterns and regulations, thanks to meetings and networking with social parts and public institution (national and regional). Many events were organized to support dissemination and transfer of results. A publication was accomplished that is an e-book titled Manual of School-Work Alternation. A printed booklet into Italian language was published called "Dalla scuola al lavoro, percorsi e strumenti".
A lot of young people could not find a job as the skills acquired during their school training were not suitable to the needs and
the abilities requested by companies. To solve this situation, it was necessary to take action on school programmes as well as
on the relationship between school and the working world.
THE MAIN AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT were:
a.promoting cooperation between VET and Labour-Market
b.promoting learning environments conducive to learning in the workplace, training courses in enterprises and apprenticeship pathways as a basis for the development of professional skills consistent with the labour market needs
c.involve actively SMEs and social partners
d.promoting a learning experience for those partner VET stakeholders from where the innovations come from.
e.promoting changes in the curricular school system to encourage young employment.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CONSORTIUM THAT IMPLEMENTED THE PROPOSAL
Institutions or organisations providing learning opportunities in the fields covered by the Leonardo da Vinci sectoral programme:
1-IPSIA MERONI LISSONE-APPLICANT
2-LICEO DEI MESTIERI-FRANCIA–CORE PARTNER
4-HOCHSCHULE –GERMANIA–CORE PARTNER
5-SOLSKI CENTER NOVO MESTO–SLOVENIA–CORE PARTNER
6-IP MATTIONI–ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
7-IP BRUGNERA-ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
8-IP PINCHETTI-ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
9-CORSO DI LAUREA DEL MOBILE–ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
Enterprises, social partners and other representatives of working life, including chambers of commerce, other trade
organisations and sectoral organisations
1-CONFINDUSTRIA MONZA E BRIANZA–ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
3-APA CONFARTIGIANATO–ITALIA–CORE PARTNER
5-PROGETTO LISSONE–ITALIA-ASSOCIATED PARTNER
6-ENTE MOSTRE MONZA E BRIANZA–ITALIA ASSOCIATED PARTNER
Bodies providing guidance, counselling and information services relating to any aspect of lifelong learning
Bodies responsible for systems and policies concerning any aspect of lifelong learning vocational education and training at
local, regional and national level
1-UFFICIO SCOLASTICO REGIONALE PER LA LOMBARDIA–ITALIA–ASSOCIATED PARTNER
2-COMUNE DI LISSONE–ASSOCIATED PARTNER
A GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE OUTCOMES
a.training paths fur company tutors and school representatives
b.apprenticeship training courses
c.orientation counter for young people who are getting out of the school world
d.portal for professional integration
e.reform of the curricular school system for professional integration
f. specific and cross-sectional skills for the professional integration in the wood and furniture sector
THE IMPACT WAS
Increase in youth employment in the wood/furniture sector and improvement of the school system to encourage the effective professional integration.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Verarbeitendes Gewerbe/Herstellung von Waren
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes
The main products carried out were:
3 Questionnaire forms to effect interviews to students (customized to 7 professions), companies, project partners;
1 Final research report, here published.
2 Training paths for students (to prepare them to work experiences)and for company tutors and school representatives (for co-design and co-evaluate student's performances)
1 Apprenticeship training course
2 Orientation counters for young people
1 Portal for professional integration
Many paths, materials and instruments for job orientation.
we also developed:
- agreements with public institutions about curricular school system for professional integration
- a handbook of best practices to disseminate instruments, models, results
- an e-book containing all project outcomes.