Title Development of awareness raising and training tools for cellar eco-design
Project Number 2012-1-FR1-LEO05-34271
Product Public website
Title Public website
Product Type website
A public website is available since the Febrary, the 1st, 2013 at the following address :
It is in English, French, Spanish and German.
It includes a lot of information available for everyone.
The website was developped using technologies allowing to acces it from different browsers and from different devices (computeur, smartphones, tablets...)
The waebsite includes different sections:
- Home: introduction
- The project: presentation of the work programme, the results and the pertners
- Modules: introduction to the different e-learning modules.
- News: news and events related to eco-conception
- E-learning: access to the e-learning platform on which you can find the different modules previously introduced.
- Private areas: intranet accessible to the partners and to the Agency to share documents
- Wine producer professionals
- Universities (teachers and students)
- General public
All in all, 2.537 visitors went on the web site of the project ECOWINERY, among which 1.573 unique visitors.
On average, a user spent a little more than 4 minutes (except platform e-learning), which corresponds to a normal time to take a look at the presented informations.
One of the big success of the project is the geographical distribution of the visitors. Indeed, it was specified during the application that in the short term, the partners' countries would mainly be aimed.
Yet, due to the fame of the partners and the impact of the realized actions of communication, the impact was much wider. The public divides up as specified below:
- France: 28 %
- Germany: 17 %
- Spain: 10 %
- Brazil 9 %
- Switzerland(Swiss) 8 %
- Bulgaria: 7 %
- Italy: 2 %
- The United States, Kingdom, Portugal, Argentina, Belgium: 1%
So, 37 % of the visitors come from countries not belonging to the consortium (thus not directly targeted by the actions of communication). It proves the worldwide importance of the theme and opens strong perspectives to the training of ECOWINERY.
Thanks to a multilingual public site, the ECOWINERY project as well as LLP programmes benefited to a wide public.
Area of application Information, general knowledge