Title ULYSSE 93- a program of training modules and prfessionnalisation ans learning for disabilities pupils
Project Number 2011-1-FR1-LEO05-24480
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
The challenge is to insert in the formation of a public law which is sensitive to the priority grouping students with major disorders of cognitive functions.
The tool is an adaptation to the context of French and Belgian Dutch methodology training for young adults with disabilities.
The device is an experimental model of access to professional, learning, employment for young people aged 16 to 25 with disabilities in training law including:
- A reference to the professionalization of career, learning and employment.
- A dynamic assessment tool to support the growth of the recipient.
- A program of training modules and pre-professionalisation and learning.
-support to apprentices and CFA in the implementation of the apprenticeship contract.
In community-based initiatives for the social and professional integration of people with disabilities, the device ULYSSE 93 makes a special contribution to the development of a continuum, orientation, training and employment.
The three essential characteristic:
development of a fundamental instrument in the process: the dynamic balance,
definition of a life project
support, support, development of qualification by way of alternation.
It is therefore operative research, for two levels of objectives:
improve the service expected by all educated young ULIS in schools throughout their training
increase the effectiveness and relevance of the results currently provided by host devices:
* Pallet of shares offered by training organizations,
* Insertion devices and to support and employment
* Prospective approach and identifying needs in businesses and structures of economic production.
Issues of this nature are supported by experiments and innovations in recent years, in a context where, of course, the job market remains challenging, but also where the jurisdiction of the disabled worker is an asset to the business.
ULYSSES device 93 is based on human resources, in addition to educational and technical resources of institutions and support structures, professional inspection academic and teaching staff of vocational schools to offer:
- A dynamic assessment tool to assess and support the growth in the course of the student;
- Support for pupils in the ULIS and have difficulty integrating this course enrollment
- Support for school leavers into employment
- Support for apprenticeship candidates and CFA in the implementation of the apprenticeship contract
disability is an asset to the company.
Access for disadvantaged
Utilization and distribution of results
Sectors Administrative and Support Service Activities
material for open learning
Product information Adaptation to contexts of French and Belgian Dutch methodology training for young adults with disabilities. Experimental access to professional, learning, employment for young people aged 16 to 25 with disabilities in training law including: - a reference to the professionalization of course, the learning and employment. - A dynamic assessment tool to support the growth of the recipient. - A program of training modules and pre-professionalisation and learning. - Support for apprentices and CFA in the implementation of the apprenticeship contract. - A network of business partners