Title PAT (Professionalizing actors of transfrontier cooperation) - Adaptation of selected tools within the TEIN (Transfrontier Euro-Institut Network)
Project Number DE/12/LLP-LdV/TOI/147518
Product Toolkit for Inter-Cultural /Cross-Border Project Management in Austrian-Italian-Slovenian Border Region
Title Toolkit for Inter-Cultural /Cross-Border Project Management in Austrian-Italian-Slovenian Border Region
Product Type modules
Marketing Text The AT-IT-SI toolkit is one of four key products of the project. It represents the compressed and applied training knowledge of the transfer. Please check the full documentation on our project website www.pat-tein.eu and in the enclosed document.
The Italian, Slovenian and Austrian partners transferred, merged and adapted 2 toolkits from the French-German border on intercultural CB project management and the intercultural moderation of cross-border meetings.
The transfer in the IT-AT-SI border area has been done through the identification of common vs border-specific parts, supported by case studies.
Therefore 4 trilateral meetings were organized (reports attached to this report).
The final tool is be composed by:
Introduction: (Leonardo funding, Professional context, EU Integration, CBC, Where does the tool come from, why is it needed, who is it for, what are the objectives of the tool, what is TEIN - the PAT TEIN project and process, how is the tool structured, how to use it)
Module 1: Defining your Cross-Border Project
Module 2: Establishing the Cross-Border Partnership
Module 3: Planning a Cross-Border Project
Module 4: The implementation of a cross-border project
Module 5: Assessment of a cross border project
Module 6: Key Competencies of a cross-border project manager
BORDER SPECIFIC PARTS:
AT- IT- Sl Intercultural learnings - Catchy Phrases
- a matrix describing the main characteristic of the border area in terms of history, economy, political situation, demography, infrastructures, barriers, habits and patterns, stereotypes, administrative systems, relevant actors;
- cases studies specific of the border area and of the target group
- teaching materials developed by the partners (used in the test modules)
- evaluation questionnaires used
- lesson learned by the partners in the process followed
The toolkit of this border area is actually developed for people acting in:
- three cross-border regions: Austria and Slovenia, Austria and Italy, Italy and Slovenia
- one trilateral border region: Austria, Italy and Slovenia.
The training in fact can be directed to mix classes composed by persons coming from both two or three territories.
Target group Actors of cross-border cooperation coming from administrations, and chambers of commerce
Result Innovative education and training modules - cf. enclosed toolkit
Area of application
N-ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT SERVICE ACTIVITIES
O-PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND DEFENCE; COMPULSORY SOCIAL SECURITY
Product Languages English